Arkansas owners have questions

Sneaky03

Established Member
Where you all going to get your cars dynoed. Also is there a place around here who does dyno tunes. I dont have a chip yet but im really thinking about getting one.
Well laterz,
Sneaky

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
We all go to Polks peformance in Bryant.
Don Polk is a great guy. He just got his dyno about 3 weeks ago.

Before that you would have to go to Fayetteville (3.5 hrs) or Memphis (2.5 hrs).

No one in the state does actual dyno chip tuning for the 03's. Your gonna have to do mail order or go outta state.

What mods are you planning on doing? I will have a superchip tomorrow that is setup for a 2.8/CAI/exhaust w/xpipe. My KB will be here so I won't need it anymore.

Sneaky03

Established Member
Im also looking at going with a 2.8 also have the maggies, and the AR stage 1 air filter. I was looking at going with the diablo. I dont know to much about the super chips. Are they just as nice.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I've got a Diablo on mine, and the A/F was perfect on it. 11.4 almost all across the board until it nudged 10.9 once right before redline. I got it through Amazon racing. Nick's chip (FRYINGRICE) seems to work well, considering he walks me everytime. Course I make excuses:p

Sneaky03

Established Member
Lol,
You got to have excuses. It makes it fun. JK. Does the superchip turn of the speedlimiter and all of those good things the diablo does.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
2.8 vs. 2.93....Thats why I get the jump.

You know I can't pull away though. (much to my dismay)

I think both chips are just as good as the other.

Yeah, your 2.8+your bassani X+your throttle body+your 4.10's =My ass kicked:D

I'm just about ready to get rid of the stock X pipe though. That should make up for the addition of your KB, right?:bash:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Sneaky03
Lol,
You got to have excuses. It makes it fun. JK. Does the superchip turn of the speedlimiter and all of those good things the diablo does.

Yeah:thumbsup:

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
Yeah I think the x-pipe is worth 110 or so HP.

Yeah the superchip is programmed with the speed limit off (ha double meaning), traction control off, rev limiter moved up a bit.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by fryingricecobra
Yeah I think the x-pipe is worth 110 or so HP.

Yeah the superchip is programmed with the speed limit off (ha double meaning), traction control off, rev limiter moved up a bit.

Hey, there's a good point SNEAKY. My Diablo doesn't fix the traction control like Nick's does. If I was looking for one, I'd be sure to have that option in there as well.

Sneaky03

Established Member
How much would you want for the super chip, And would you cobra wiz's help me install all my stuff. I would def through some incentive like maybe a case of beer. :beer: :D

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Hehee..if I was a salesman, I'd be starving. I recommended Nicks chip because of the traction reset delete.

To be honest though, I'm sure any of them can come with that option if you request it. I just went with diablo cuz it has two little red horns on it:D

Bill and Nick did their own installs, I paid to have mine done. I'm sure they'd be happy to do it for you though, they're pro's at it now!:)

Last edited:

93-03cobras

Established Member
Not sure how close to Tulsa Ok you guys are but we have a new dyno in town. Prices are very fair and the owner is awsome. They do not burn custom chip though. The name of the shop is Modern Performance.

Users who are viewing this thread