Arkansas owners

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
This would be a good place to just post at least once if you're in the area so we can have all the names for get togethers.

I know RAPTORMAN2 and FRYINGRICECOBRA don't post here too much anymore, but I'm in contact with them regluarly. DRIVINGLESSON moved to Texas so that only leaves us with 3 '03 although I see that SNEAKY03 just bought one in the area. I've also seen a Sonic blue vert and a white coupe around that I have yet to chase down and chat with:beer: .

I've met a guy with an 01 SC Saleen who wants to come to some events, as well as a few other mustangs as well. Chime in. I guess AZZKIKNZO6 can tag along too:D .

raptorman02

Established Member
I'm here I'm here. Let me tell you alittle about myself. I am 4'3 432lbs have purple eyes and enjoy long walks on the moon and supernova's. If you want to chat my screename is fryingricecobra and I prefer gay lama's for serious relationships.

Toodles

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I'm here. But to busy working(when you all get together) to hang out at the track with you guys. Damn I wish I could just quit:)

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Are you guys going to be cooking or anything(if so I can bring some stuff). Also I will be heading down there around 2:30 so I will try and pick us all up a good spot in the shade.

raptorman02

Established Member
I don't plan on bringing the grill or anything this time. I will find out what Rice wants to do. The best place that we park is in the back left as it stays shaded the whole time and you have a straight shot to the staging lanes when you want to go.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I don't know of anything particular going on then, but I am sure with the colder weather we will all be hitting the track as much as possible to get some new bests.

Sneaky03

Established Member
Just seeing whats up with everyone. I finally have some time to do something. So if you all want to get together and do something or what not let me know. I would like to meet you all.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Yea we all need to get together again, either at the track or just one sat. afternoon somewhere to eat and just hang out shootin' the breeze.

99BOSS

Established Member
I guess I'll make my presence known too. I have a bolt on modded 99 black coupe. Ive met Lethalchem but not the rest of this local ilk with 03s. I plan on picking up a black 04 in a few months once the bike and 99 are sold. Im sure I'll meet the rest of you at some auto-x or at Centerville or Prescott this fall. Later guys!
Shawn

SALEEN039

Established Member
What about us Memphis boys. You know we will show up to anything in Little Rock.........Just plan something and let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread