Arkansas owners

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
What's up Saleen? I am from the opposite side of the state in Ft.smith. We all need to get something together for centerville since it has cooled down. Whatcha think Lethal??

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Just thought I would let some of you guys know about a show Oct. 4 in Fayeteville. I will find out exact times and location and let you guys know. It is a local mustang club putting it on.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Damn, sorry guys. This thread had been dead for so long I quit looking at it! This is short notice for most of you, but I'm heading to an Autocross in Pine Bluff tomorrow. We're meeting up at Burns Park and caravaning down there. I'll check back here to see if anyone needs directinos or wants to meet up. Also, here's my email and phone #: [email protected] and 753-7909.

This weather has been great lately, so all you guys should try and meet up with us. We're taking my Cobra, my sister's IS300, and a friends ZO6 from Burns Park. A focus may show up there as well. Then we're heading down to Dixon Rd. to meet up with a Z28, a silver C5, and a red 99 Cobra. I think a few more may end up tagging along as well. It should eb a blast, as th ePB course is the best around. Again, sorry for not getting to this quicker. I'll be sure to keep coming back here more often:beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by 99BOSS
I guess I'll make my presence known too. I have a bolt on modded 99 black coupe. Ive met Lethalchem but not the rest of this local ilk with 03s. I plan on picking up a black 04 in a few months once the bike and 99 are sold. Im sure I'll meet the rest of you at some auto-x or at Centerville or Prescott this fall. Later guys!
Shawn

Great to hear about you thinking of the '04 Cobra. You're going to love it!:p Let me know when you've got some free time. You're always busy when things are going on:burnout:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
For you guys who arn't on the LRRS, there's going to be a huge get together at Centerville on the 25th. We should have lots of cool rides up there, and it's a great chance to meet up with everyone. I'll make a new thread for it, but thought I'd post it here too in case everyone has subscribed to this one. Let me know if you have questions that I can answer.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Sounds like fun. I will try to make it, but no running for me, I am nowhere near having me engine done, but can't wait to hang out with you guys again, and maybe see some kick ass numbers in the cool air. What time do you all plan on being there?:beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I don't plan on running either. I need some ET streets first. Besides, it sounds like the lines are going to be LONG. I guess anywhere after 3 will be fine. I think everyone is showing up early to ensure a parking spot.

Users who are viewing this thread