Arkansas track event at Hallett

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
LRRS has rented out the Hallett track (Which is in Oklahoma, if anyone is wondering why it's in this section :p )for a road racing event on June 18th. You do not have to be a member to attend. We did this last year as well, and it was a total blast. It was my first experience on a road course, and I'm heading back again this year. If you think you can drive, this is a good place to learn you're wrong. :lol:

Cost is $100 to run all day, and an additional $25 at the track if you want a transponder to kept track of your lap times. If anyone has any questions about this event, feel free to contact me. There's a limited number of slots available, so let me know quickly. I will post this in the Open Track section and SW section as well.

Here's a poor quality video of me trying to learn the track for the first time. The window is small so you probably can't read the comments, but you can get an idea of the track. As I said, this was the first two laps I'd ever taken on a road course, so the fact I shaved 20 seconds off this lap time says a lot for the learning curve. :lol:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1499485/Hallett2.mpg.html

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I'm surprised that no one in Oklahoma is interested in doing something in their own back yard! We're the ones doing all the travelling. :lol:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I am interested and have about 3-5 other guys who are as well. I will let them know and get back to you. How many spaces are still open? We'd be coming with an 93 Cobra, 97 Cobra, 87 GT, & 04 Mach1. Shannon

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Lethalchem said:
I'm surprised that no one in Oklahoma is interested in doing something in their own back yard! We're the ones doing all the travelling. :lol:

A lot of guys will be out of tires after doing the Shelby Meet. Hallett is open June 9 - 11 for the meet. :beer:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Is this the annual Shelby meet they have every year in Tulsa? I had not heard anything about it yet.
oldnfast said:
A lot of guys will be out of tires after doing the Shelby Meet. Hallett is open June 9 - 11 for the meet. :beer:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Hersheyman said:
I am interested and have about 3-5 other guys who are as well. I will let them know and get back to you. How many spaces are still open? We'd be coming with an 93 Cobra, 97 Cobra, 87 GT, & 04 Mach1. Shannon

Sorry about replying so late, I kinda stopped checking the thread. There are some slots left open right now, but you'll need to get your money in pretty quickly. You can PM me for more info, but you would be better to send a message to Tblackj here on this site, as he's the one putting it on. I'll let him know you're interested. Hope to see you guys there! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread