Arlovski vs. Fedor

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Who's watching the fight tonight? Gonna be a good one and i think AA will give Fedor a good fight but Fedor is the baddest man on the planet.
reckoning_02.jpg

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I think if AA can withstand an early onslaught by Fedor, then he will stand a chance. I think Arlovski's conditioning is enough to outlast Fedor.

Blown 89

Established Member
AA's chin and useless ground game will let him down again. AA absorbed a lot of shots from Ben Rothwell and he can't afford to be that lax against Fedor and for that reason alone I don't see him making it to the second round. Ben Rothwell also controlled the ground positions with ease when AA was on his back so based on that Fedor will more or less rape him down there. As far as conditioning goes, Fedor may look soft but I'm willing to bet he outlasts AA in that department too. Nothing in his previous fights shows that Fedor is incapable of grinding through a long fight. AA's best bet is to use his footwork to stay on the outside and keep the fight at a safe distance for as long as he can.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
I think if AA can withstand an early onslaught by Fedor, then he will stand a chance. I think Arlovski's conditioning is enough to outlast Fedor.

yeah but i dont see this fight getting out of the first round!

fedor is so quick to attack and strike. that might leave him open to some strong counter punches by AA... i am very excited about this fight!

and i have no idea who will win!

Blown 89

Established Member
I would love to see another PRIDE "Great" go down in flames...
How many former UFC champs does this "PRIDE great" need to beat before people like you give him a little credit.

I'm also tired of people like you ripping the PRIDE fighters. Rampage, Silva, Nog all came from PRIDE and took their respective belts then you have Henderson who lost to two former PRIDE fighters and just beat the ex UFC champ last week. Give the PRIDE hating a rest, it makes you look really stupid.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
uh, it is not like henderson smashed franklin and the fight could have easily gone to him. however pigeon wholing a fighter from because they were in pride does not make any sense at the same time neither does comparing how two fighters facing each other to another opponent they have both faced. anyone can beat the next guy in this sport.

Users who are viewing this thread