ARP Main Bolts w/Windage Tray Mounting

SGT MERC

Established Member
You go ahead and keep looking. When you find a new set 156-5403, with the 4 longer windage tray studs, for less than $121.99, send me the link.
In the meantime, since I offered them to you for $85 shipped, I'm gonna lower the price.
So, send me the link for the correct main studs, new, from a vendor, for an 03 04 cobra, part# 156-5403, for $104 shipped, and you can have them for $70 shipped

gt347mustang

Established Member
You go ahead and keep looking. When you find a new set 156-5403, with the 4 longer windage tray studs, for less than $121.99, send me the link.
In the meantime, since I offered them to you for $85 shipped, I'm gonna lower the price.
So, send me the link for the correct main studs, new, from a vendor, for an 03 04 cobra, part# 156-5403, for $104 shipped, and you can have them for $70 shipped

Check this out: ARP - Ford Modular 4.6L 2-Bolt W/Tray in03-in04 Super Charger Ma... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0066TCM1E/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_t1_BzpzAbDFGX10C

SGT MERC

Established Member
It's only free shipping if you apply for an amazon credit card. If not, It's $110 shipped, so $85 is still a good deal. You and Silver 06 should jump on it.

gt347mustang

Established Member
It's only free shipping if you apply for an amazon credit card. If not, It's $110 shipped, so $85 is still a good deal. You and Silver 06 should jump on it.

You're funny man! Just can't accept a loss.

Nothing you post is true...

SGT MERC

Established Member
No, I lowered it to $85. That deal was between Silver 06 and I. He was telling me he could find the correct part number, new, for $103 shipped. If you don't have better things to do than go on different "for sale" threads and try running down prices, then you need to find a hobby. I thought SVT was better than this, so should I pm an administrator and tell them what you"re doing? Should other members selling items on this site worry about you getting on their thread and lowballing their prices, even though you have no interest in purchasing? If you want to give advice, then so be it, but don't lowball other peoples prices with no intent to buy.

gt347mustang

Established Member
No, I lowered it to $85. That deal was between Silver 06 and I. He was telling me he could find the correct part number, new, for $103 shipped. If you don't have better things to do than go on different "for sale" threads and try running down prices, then you need to find a hobby. I thought SVT was better than this, so should I pm an administrator and tell them what you"re doing? Should other members selling items on this site worry about you getting on their thread and lowballing their prices, even though you have no interest in purchasing? If you want to give advice, then so be it, but don't lowball other peoples prices with no intent to buy.

I'm not lowballing. I just called you out on your bs. Just because you overpaid doesn't mean other people have to overpay.

SGT MERC

Established Member
Everything I post is true, you shouldn't have put your nose where it doesn't belong. If he had found it, I would have honored mine and Silver 06's deal... So maybe you should buy them and give them to Silver 06, as an apology gift for dickin him over on a good deal. Way to go gt347mustang.......

Last edited:

gt347mustang

Established Member
Everything I post is true, you shouldn't have put your nose where it doesn't belong. If he had found it, I would have honored mine and Silver 06's deal... So maybe you should buy them and give them to Silver 03, as an apology gift for dickin him over on s good deal. Way to go gt347mustang.......

Thanks for a good laugh. I needed this.

Users who are viewing this thread