Articles for Tech Forum

ZXnVS

Established Member
Just curious, is anyone working on some articles for the new tech forum? It's empty at the moment, but I keep checking hopefully...

Someone want to write an article on removing the silencer? How about the hood blanket mod? Installing a shifter? In most cases existing threads could simply be moved from here to the new Tech Forum, where they'd be saved for posterity...

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Maybe someone could post something about the Maximum Motorsports full-length subframe connectors :-D

ZXnVS

Established Member
Originally posted by Elapidae
Maybe someone could post something about the Maximum Motorsports full-length subframe connectors :-D

Here goes:

1. Order SFCs on the Internet
2. Have them shipped to muffler shop
3. Take car to muffler shop
4. Voilá!

;-)

Seriously, I'd love to if I had done the installation myself! That was the first thing I allowed a mechanic to do, and only after lots of research and finding a shop that was casual about letting people into the work area so I could keep an eye on my snake...

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
I was just being a smart-arse. Good response though. :-D I too don't like to let my baby out of my sight. I actually followed my first Cobra through 1 bay and 2 garages and hung out with the Ford Techs at the Ford dealership for 7 hours once. It was a good thing too because they dinged up one of my wheels by backing into one of the floor lifts. They were very cool about it and replaced the wheel (after a 4 week wait) but it was one of those things that might not have been mentioned to me had I not seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread