As if....

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
getting his ass handed to him by me repeatedly wasn't bad enough.

Friday night: I'm coming home after getting recalled for React Platoon for our base. I'm two cars back in the center lane at a stoplight. There is an LS1 orange/red Camaro on the line in the left lane and a 5.0 Explorer in the right lane. They take off and of course he smokes the Explorer. So I get through traffic and catch them a mile down the road. I'm behind the Camaro and we are in the right lane. He takes off normally this time. So I wait until there is a gap and gun it around him, he follows suit. We go from a 60 MPH roll and I walk him like there is no tomorrow. We keep playing and got pretty stupid actually. :D We get to were the road is merging, which I didn't realize until the very last second. So I really have to hustle to blow by his ass. We keep going until the road raps around onto a road that I know crawls with cops. We cruise along normally, then we finally hit a light side by side. I look over and he nods at me, it's on. GREEN, I come out pretty soft and baby the gas but still lost traction in first. Granny to second and still spinning but still walking away :D . I take it up to about 85 and 2 carlengths and let off because we were coming up on another light with traffic. Well we go through a few more lights and a brand new WRX up in front see's us playing so he takes off. We get to a light and I'm behind a car in the right lane the WRX is in the left lane on the line and the Camaro pulls up behind him. Since I can't get at him I look at the Camaro's driver and point at the WRX in front, he nods back. They take off and the Camaro walks him pretty good but that little WRX was actually quicker than I thought. :dw:

Now heres the funny part. I'm flying to catch up to them. We go through a few lights and are coming up on a red light with a lot of traffic on it. The Camaro jumps into the right hand turning lane, blows the red light and uses the run on for the oncoming traffic to get back on the road. :-? I pull up in the left lane to stop at the light and right beside me as the Camaro blows by is a local police officer. :uh oh: :uh oh: :uh oh: He takes off after him of course. This whole time that Explorer that the Camaro beat way back in the beginning had been following us(Friends??). The Explorer blows the light after the cop so I'm thinking that he is going to go point fingers in defense of his friend. I catch a Uey at the light and head home.

I feel sorry for the guy but damn that was stupid. Maybe he'll learn next time.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome

I agreee what a dofus!! was he driving a vic or a 9c1????

All the Cops around here drive Vic's.

Users who are viewing this thread