Assistance please

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
I am going to spray my side markers,tail lights and 3rd brake light.
I know how to remove the tail lights,(duh) however the 3rd and side are what Im worried about. any tips on removing them so they dont crack? I was told the sides just pop out but are they screwed in somewhere? and is there any extra screws holding in the 3rd?

VtekII

Established Member
to get your side markers off easily youll have to pop the bumper off... if i remember right theres 2 11m nuts on each one. its been areally long time since ive taken them out.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
3rd brake light is held in by the 2 screws, take your time and they come right off.

the side markers are actually screwed in from the back, you will have to remove the bumper/reach up in there to undo.

BlkVnm512

Smitty's is better
Established Member
to get your side markers off easily youll have to pop the bumper off... if i remember right theres 2 11m nuts on each one. its been areally long time since ive taken them out.

3rd brake light is held in by the 2 screws, take your time and they come right off.

the side markers are actually screwed in from the back, you will have to remove the bumper/reach up in there to undo.

Well good thing i didnt try to just pop them off. lol
my car and i both thank you!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread