At a crossroad helppp!!

Tenntitans

Established Member
Have 2011 with a built motor and a procharger. Pushing around 1000hp. Rear suspension is bmr anti roll bar Viking shocks and ebiach drag springs. I'm looking to do the front. A lot of people told me to just run the strange adj struts and it will 60ft just as good as coil overs so why spend all that money. I'm stuck trying to decide between those and the Viking coil overs. Just wanted to get your guys advice and personal experiences with each. Car is street driven but will see plenty of track use.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Have 2011 with a built motor and a procharger. Pushing around 1000hp. Rear suspension is bmr anti roll bar Viking shocks and ebiach drag springs. I'm looking to do the front. A lot of people told me to just run the strange adj struts and it will 60ft just as good as coil overs so why spend all that money. I'm stuck trying to decide between those and the Viking coil overs. Just wanted to get your guys advice and personal experiences with each. Car is street driven but will see plenty of track use.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I guess i cant edit my above post. I recently switched from bmr front drag springs with tokico struts to viking's with a 225lb coil over. My rear suspension is identical to yours.

It took quite a few passes to get the vikings dialed in but i was able to drop my 60ft from a 1.44 to a 1.38. Stock engine and mt82 with a d1sc.

Users who are viewing this thread