At last ....

JoeJoe

Established Member
Good find man, i heard it was coming out sometime soon. I'm liking the wheel choices. I'm thinking about the black svt 5 spokes. I've heard that Ford is really going to work on getting more into this world with the Focus and Mustang stuff.

rmvurhdfmurass

Established Member
Originally posted by Domesticated
Oh man I am loving that borla center exhuast system i think that is what I will go with mua ha ha
:bowdown:

I don't mean to burst your bubble... but the Borla exhaust they have for the SVT says SVT on the description. I hope I'm wrong but I think that the center exhaust (which would look sweet) may just be for the ZX3. I guess there is enough difference in the undercariage that warrants other bends and such in the pipe. Like I said, I hope I'm wrong!

:eek:

Domesticated

Established Member
I think you are cause it requires a new exhaust baffle piece that only fits the SVT bumper, so in that retrospect I dont think its for the ZX3:shrug:

rmvurhdfmurass

Established Member
Originally posted by Domesticated
I think you are cause it requires a new exhaust baffle piece that only fits the SVT bumper, so in that retrospect I dont think its for the ZX3:shrug:

Sweet! I love how the ... um... other car with our transmission, yeah that's it... exhaust looks. (The name was omitted for fear of offending someone)

If being wrong was always this good!:thumbsup:

02SVT

Established Member
does this catalog come with the ford racing catalog when you order it? or is it seperate?

Last edited:

02SVT

Established Member
I think ford made the wrong decision with some of the things in this catalog. why would anyone want to buy a new SVT Focus when you can make one??

RedSVTF5Door

Established Member
Originally posted by 02SVT
I think ford made the wrong decision with some of the things in this catalog. why would anyone want to buy a new SVT Focus when you can make one??

i hate it when companies do stuff like that...but hey...at least my car has the cert with a build number on it

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Originally posted by RedSVTF5Door
i hate it when companies do stuff like that...but hey...at least my car has the cert with a build number on it

And thats what makes it a true SVT....would be hard for someone to build a TRUE SVTF. You could get close, but not like you could call it a lagit one...so what if it's the motor...it's not the whole car inside and out. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread