AT&T pop up

JimCSHO

Established Member
Just close the tab, those scan pages won’t you navigate back.
I couldn't just click on the back arrow on Firefox, because that just caused another page to load. I had to hold the button on the arrow to bring up the list of pages and then go down to the forum again. Didn't have to close the tab, and the spam doesn't launch a new tab it advances the forum to a new page.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Received both of these within seconds of each other moments ago. I was scrolling through the "New Posts" list.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230204-154118.png
    Screenshot_20230204-154118.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20230204-154159.png
    Screenshot_20230204-154159.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 65

JimCSHO

Established Member
Just got that same redirect again - to Xfinity again because that is my carrier I bet. And trying to click back one page took me to one for WalMart. Just like the above pages. I was in the Ford 2022 results page

JimCSHO

Established Member
4 redirects in a row to the scam "you have won" pages. It loads multiple copies of it and is not dependent upon what you are looking at in terms of a forum. If you leave it in active for a second the scam loads up. Must be some rotating ad.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Telling me you are getting a redirect without letting me know the link you're being sent to doesn't help us fix the issue.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
It means OP is Ghey.

Every now then I get a pop up of Richard Simmons face on here. Now that's ghey. Just reload the page and it goes away but random as hell. Don't even know what it's selling. Next time I get one I'll post it up for laughs.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Telling me you are getting a redirect without letting me know the link you're being sent to doesn't help us fix the issue.
It's the same as the others - the only difference is that depending upon your provider it may say "AT&T" or "Xfinity" or "Spectrum"- it sees what your provider is and tailors it to that. Then follows with the Walmart page like posted above.

JimCSHO

Established Member
Can't get a screen shot (I have three screens on this computer and it is grabbing all three)
But the same redirect as before and already posted.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
AT&T is a free speech hater. Those commie bastards need to go before congress and explain why Newsmax is no longer on Direct TV.

BTW: I cancelled Direct TV 3 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread