ataks with prochamber

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I bought a set of borla ataks with an SLP set of pipes from a member on here and installed them last weekend. I currently have a magna flow off road x and the ataks are way to raspy with the x pipe. I just ordered a pro chamber since from all i have read it should smooth out the sound. Does anyone have this set up that can offer some input or possibly an exhaust video. I am thinking if the pro chamber doesn't produce the sound I am hoping for with the Ataks then I will cut them out and weld in some stingers.

exhaust.jpg

Last edited:

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
Prochamber will clean the sound up some, I have a Catted X with 2.5 inch straight pipes out the back sounds amazing

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Prochamber will clean the sound up some, I have a Catted X with 2.5 inch straight pipes out the back sounds amazing

It cleaned it up a lot. Knocked the decibels in half at least. I will post videos of before an after the pro chamber once I get them cleaned up in case someone else wants to hear difference.

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
It cleaned it up a lot. Knocked the decibels in half at least. I will post videos of before an after the pro chamber once I get them cleaned up in case someone else wants to hear difference.

Prochamber does quiet it down a good bit IMO o/r X sound way to raspy no matter the muffler

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Prochamber does quiet it down a good bit IMO o/r X sound way to raspy no matter the muffler
had the x with flow masters before switching to the borlas and it sounded pretty decent. The X with the ataks sounded terrible in my opinion. The pro chamber helped considerably.

2003cobra22

Corn Fed
Established Member
had the x with flow masters before switching to the borlas and it sounded pretty decent. The X with the ataks sounded terrible in my opinion. The pro chamber helped considerably.

My Prochamber with magnapacks was decent tried the o/r X with magnapacks but was to raspy

Users who are viewing this thread