ATI 15%, Lethal/ARP crank bolt, ARP washer, Metco Idler, Gates belts.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Just changed over a bunch of stuff on my Shelby and have this stuff left over.

Payment Zelle or Paypal family and friends only (must be marked "personal reimbursement). If you have an issue with this, move along. You can see how long I've been here and I'm not here to rip anyone off, my paypal is linked to one of my businesses and I have to account for it on my taxes which is already a pain in the ass, even more of a pain in the ass when I have to account for a personal sale and showing I lost money on it.

1. ATI 15% OD pulley. The hub portion is brand new, the damper and acc drive have about 5K miles on them and was installed about a year ago. I had to downsize to a "stock" size ATI with my new whipple setup to be able to lower the boost enough for pump gas so that's why the hub is new, I just put the balancer and drive pulley on. There's one small scuff section on the pulley which I also photographed, it's purely costmetic, no damage to the grooves themselves. Not really sure what happened there, it was installed by a performance shop in PA by the previous owner and was like that when I pulled it.

$375 shipped.

2. *SOLD* Lethal Performance/ARP GT500 crank bolt, a ARP 200-8540 washer, and Fastenal M12x1.5x100mm bolt. All brand new. This washer was recommended to me by MPR race engines who said DO NOT use the supplied Lethal washer and DO NOT use the factory washer when installing a ARP bolt. I bought it directly from APR and paid a nice chunk of change. The Fastenal bolt is the longer recommended size for installing a hub/balancer. All in all I have over $100 into these items with tax and shipping. Will also include the packet of ARP ultra torque grease. Sell for $40 with the ATI balancer or $50 shipped. *SOLD*

3. Gates K100864HD and K100870HD "green" belts. 100% brand new uninstalled. The K100864HD is in a ACDELCO packaging for some reason with a different part number but it's marked Gates brand and K100864HD PN. I purchased these when I was initially was going to keep the 15% before I knew it was going to be too much boost. If you have an Whipple or KB then one of these is what you will most likely need with the 15% or even a 10% depending on upper pulley size. $60 for both with the ATI or $70 shipped by themselves.

4. *SOLD* Metco auxiliary idler and hardware. Was on the car approx 5K miles. Could use a little elbow grease to clean up. Bearing is nice and tight. $125 shipped. *SOLD*

Located in the Tampa, FL area if you'd like to pick up but you'll have to come to me.

OVRwzsm.jpg

ALyfnD5.jpg

ZtZbdKQ.jpg

p42N9Z7.jpg

WFKw0hJ.jpg

naEUrRb.jpg

Last edited:

OKSnake08

Established Member
Crank bolt and idler arrived on time, as advertised and nicely packaged for shipping. I’d do business with this seller anytime. Thanks for the smooth transaction

Users who are viewing this thread