ATL...let's get a mountain cruise/run goin

ShaneHayes

Established Member
I am asking my Father if anything is going on at Road Atlanta since he works for American Le Mans, next to the track. Any other suggestions besides just sitting in a parking lot?

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
i live in habersham, im about 15 minutes from helen, home of the mountains :)

oh yeah, whenever you guys are ready im game.

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
I guess noone figured anything out. I should have invited you all to help me move tomomorrow and had pizza and beer at my new apt

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
I had an idea! What about having a meet at Summit. Roughly everyone would drive the same amount of distance... That stops ppl bitchn about ppl driving around the corner and they had to drive an hour. Im shooting for Jan 13 for 1:00pm have a meet and greet then lunch. Let me know what you think--Randy

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Damn, if you can do it sometime between Dec 23 and Jan 2nd I can probably make it. After that I will be getting ready to go play in a big ass sandbox.

ShaneHayes

Established Member
um...i live like 10 min's from Summit. count me in. on the other hand, i've been known to drive a few hours to a meet, so distance doesn't mean anything (within reason).

Mach 1 Boy

Established Member
Damn, if you can do it sometime between Dec 23 and Jan 2nd I can probably make it. After that I will be getting ready to go play in a big ass sandbox.

Man that sux, how long you gone for? I wish I could do it sooner but with the holiday and all it would be hard for a lot of ppl. If you cant make it email me your info and I will keep you posted send pics and what not. It looks like its goin to be a great turnout dont forget to tell your friends.:rockon:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
Guess this never happened???

Would you take 85N, 75N, or 400N to get to the Mountains?? I am right by 285 and 400.. LMK

ShaneHayes

Established Member
Saturday 5 January at Summit Racing

So how does the 5th of Jan, Saturday at Summit in McDonough sound?

We sure have been talking about it for awhile now. I know the holiday's slowed everything else down, but it's now over. Let's get a good turn out of folks. I think it would be cool to meet some fellow SVT guys/gals.:rockon:

-Shane

Users who are viewing this thread