Atlanta Area Cars OFFICIAL Saturday Meet

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
OK I'm going to move forward with the Saturday Morning meet. Since no other suggestions were made, it looks like we're going with my original idea.

Place:

The Jane at Grant Park | Commercial-Retail Space East Atlanta | Intown Atlanta Lofts | Downtown Live/Work Office Condos

Google Maps Directions: 437 Memorial Drive Atlanta, GA 30312 - Google Maps

Date & Time:

Saturday, March 10th (2nd Saturday of the Month) @ 9:30am

What's at the Location?

Octane Coffee

Barnett Performance: The South's Racing Equipment Headquarters

Ria’s Bluebird

Misc. Info

I'm going to post an invitation to join us on LS1Tech.com. Please do note this is the first meet and its informal. This being said there might be only 3 or 4 cars that show up or there could be 10 or 20. I hope if we give this a shot a couple of time that it will expand into something bigger.

Please respond if you are planning to attend. I think it will be a good time getting to meet some of the other muscle car fans in the Atlanta area.

~Brad

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
One guy from LS1Tech says he might come.

Why is it so hard to get people in GA to meet up? Back home in FL, little BS meets at ice cream shops draw 20-30 cars on a weekly basis. Hell monthly car shows like Cars and Coffee in Sanford and the Canal St Cruise in New Smyrna Beach bring 200+. Here its like pulling teeth to get some car guys together.

JStyles

Established Member
Thats a valid reason...I feel your pain moving suck.

Yeah, especially when it's someone else's stuff. I hope to make the next one though.

I def feel you on how hard it is to get an impromtptu meet together.

Are you going to c&o on sunday too?

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
Next weekend is the first meeting. I didn't get out to C&O today, had a late night at work.

Users who are viewing this thread