Atlanta Dragway, Commerce GA. March 20th anybody going?

aemlude

Established Member
Atlanta Dragway, Commerce GA. March 21th anybody going?

Anybody going to Atlanta Dragway on Sat. March 21th.
They are having a rare Sat. Test and Tune from 12-8
Seeing if anybody wanted to meet up.

Last edited:

Scarpino

Established Member
Hey Aemlude....

Long time man.

I would go , but dont feel like putting my ice skating tires on! That place sucks.

I will be heading to Steele, Al. for some T&T with another member from another site. He's hoping to run high 10's low 11's in his "L". You should come.

10.00 buck to enter, 10.00 to race.

11:00 a.m. till dark!

aemlude

Established Member
They are doing some sort of point race along with the test and tune so I am hoping the track prep will be a little better than normal. Got some drag radials I want to try out. Finally got a 6# with some other stuff and an Amazon tune. Hopefully run what you were running last time.

Scarpino

Established Member
Well, I got some slicks and have done a few more things to the truck...so, I am hoping to do much, much better than last time.

Hopefully you'll be able to hook and pull out a good 12.xx pass. Sure beats your last 14.xx outing. Those 20's where killing you!

aemlude

Established Member
LOL. Yeah I got the dates screwed up. I feel like I lost a day with St. Pattys and all...Anyways. I will be going Sat. I'm hoping not that many people will know that they are open this Sat. so we can get some runs in.

aemlude

Established Member
Scarpino... Yeah the 20's are gone. I squeezed a 13.8 the first run. Then blew the tires off on the last run. 2.7 60ft. 14.7. I would have ran faster with the pink helmet...lol What else did you put on your truck?

wesley

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Oddly enough my best time was at Commerce. I probably won't go though, it'll be too packed.

aemlude

Established Member
I don't know how many people will be there. Fridays are usually packed. I don't see to many people running Fri and Sat. Everyone I have talked to locally had no idea they were doing test and tune on Sat. Plus I want to get a shot at Commerce when it is prepped for an event and not just TnT

Scarpino

Established Member
I don't know how many people will be there. Fridays are usually packed. I don't see to many people running Fri and Sat. Everyone I have talked to locally had no idea they were doing test and tune on Sat. Plus I want to get a shot at Commerce when it is prepped for an event and not just TnT

Very good point....try and take advantage of the track prep while you can.

Didnt add any horsepower factors..just some cooling mods, and traction parts.......

Let me know what you run!

With the new parts on and the tune, you should do pretty well.

:rockon:

aemlude

Established Member
Well. New personal best. I got 7 runs in. I was surprised. Ran a [email protected] mph. 60' was 1.901. I had some used Drag radials, but they didn't help much. I think they were too worn out. I was still spinning pretty bad. I was doing some smokey ass burnouts at 16psi at could not get them to stick. Any ways I had a pretty good time. I was the only Lighning :shrug::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread