Atlanta???

Slo SVT

Established Member
Anyone here from Atlanta, I'm moving there before October of this year, may be as soon as June or so for my work. Just curious if any other car people exist.....

Also, anyone got sportbikes around that area?

I will be taking a survey trip up to there and may drive my car....dont know yet though....

91HellCat

Established Member
I'm from Atlanta (Kennesaw really). There are quite a few sport bikes around. Most people ride cruisers and choppers tho.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I think you were the guy with the sonic blue cobra running at Gainesville a while back when I went...I was one of the two sonic blue Lightnings. I'm not too far from Atlanta back at home (1.5 hour), but I do drive through Atlanta on my way home and to school and I usually see a couple interesting cars and I often get thumbsups or races so I know they know what a Lightning is.

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
I'm on the Southside - Peachtree City - about 20 minutes south of the airport. I see tons of bikes down around here on the weekends. I don't own one myself because I've heard too many horror stories. We have our local SVTOA chapter too, group of good people there. If you want to check out what events are coming up you can check it out here:

http://www.svtoa-atlanta.org/phpBB2/upload/index.php

SMOKE

Old School ROUSH
Established Member
Stockbridge ... south of ATL and usually going up and down I75.

Just moved here myself. Loving it and every weekend the bikes are out in force. I see some sportbikes, but mostly Harley's.

Welcome to the Dirty South.

Users who are viewing this thread