ATSV world record 60-130 draggy pass

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Then the record changes to fastest bolt on, stripped down, ran on a Wednesday, E85 mixed, draggy measured record.

You forget all the fine details that they now include in these “records”

i may drive the Shelby tomorrow.. drive your car tomorrow.

we can set the 2 mustangs in Texas doing 20-120 at the same time world record on Saturday

OneSlowV

Established Member
World record keeps getting better also track Saturday .
IMG_3696.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OneSlowV

Established Member
Make sure to get your timeslips signed by the track manager, and bring your weather station to verify DA, and make sure the track doesn't go downhill, or all records are invalid :)

Lmfao shit you mean even if I go to the track some people in here still gonna cry ?

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Lot of BIG MAD in the mustang community still I see.

How are you a car enthusiast in 2020 and not aware of what Dragy is? Its just another way to measure a cars performance and has been proven extremely accurate a million times.

As far as OP getting to the track, well he just did yesterday and put down a world record 1/8th mile pass for the ATSV platform, unfortunately no 1/4 mile track or would likely be the 1/4 mile record also with his 6.25@109 mph 1/8th translating to a 9.7/9.8 1/4 mile.

img_3758-jpg.1678636

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
OP - just ran some number with my obscure GM car that literally no one bought or gives two shits about, better go make some posts about it on a Ford forum, lol.

OneSlowV

Established Member
OP - just ran some number with my obscure GM car that literally no one bought or gives two shits about, better go make some posts about it on a Ford forum, lol.

Meh I’ve owned plenty of mustangs and still do I like to share my experiences . I mean if you don’t like what I post see yourself out

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
rofl, 6 pages of nobody giving 2 shits.

Very few people here talking about running their fast Fords from what I see. Right now the Caddy and Trackhawk are the hottest cars going on this forum ;)

Users who are viewing this thread