Attempting to Procharge a 2014 GT with Roush Fogs..Need help!!

ReSQMaN

Established Member
Hey guys, I'm trying to be just a little different by procharging my 2014 5.0. Unfortunately I'm worried about the fact that I have removed stock fogs and added Roush fogs. When I spoke with ATI Procharger, the tech guy said he wasn't sure if there were any issues and he although very friendly and concerned, did not seem to even understand how the Roush fogs were installed. After much thought, I guess because they have never done one for a Roush because it normally has a supercharger. Has anyone here ever seen or added a Procharger with Roush fogs on a 2014? If so did it fit, or was modification needed? Thanks in advance for any help given. I need this for Mustang week lol.

5lho

Established Member
I expect the IC size is similar to my Vortech and there is no way you could mount fogs behind the bottom corner bits with the IC piping. It's pretty much pressing on the faux vents on my 2012.

ReSQMaN

Established Member
The tech at PC said I could probably cut the 90's coming off the IC real close. Im so worried cause I stressed the hell out cutting the bumbper for the fogs and I don't want to go back lol. New front clip + Paint = ouch

johnny3gears

On3 Budget Turbo Club
Established Member
My advice would be to see if you could look at someone's procharged 5.0 in person, up close and decide then. Probably your best option. Good luck though.

5lho

Established Member
You MIGHT be able to trim the 90 off the driver's side but, the pass side has a AC hard line right behind the 90 and the length of the 90 is required to clear it. I had to teak it a touch to get a few extra mm to just get my bumper cap on.

If it came down to a choice between the useless corner fogs and IC pipe positioning, I'd pull them and put blanking plates in the holes.

Last edited:

imsuperman

Established Member
I'm not sure if the roush fogs are different then the aftermarket California style as far as the depth but my stage 2 intercooler piping fit ok on my 13.

achamb7

Established Member
I expect the IC size is similar to my Vortech and there is no way you could mount fogs behind the bottom corner bits with the IC piping. It's pretty much pressing on the faux vents on my 2012.

You can always have custom piping done...

5lho

Established Member
It's just so tight in there on the pass size, with the frame rail, the ac pipe, the washer bottle, it's super squeezy with a big core and pipes

ReSQMaN

Established Member
Well I did it. Sorry I lost track of the posting. Now my problem is getting the lower black plastic to fit back on. The fitment was perfect.

Cyclerick

Established Member
You can always have custom piping done...

My 2011 CS had the small fog lights in the corners. I ended up losing them due to Paxton inter cooler tubing although I did see one that retained the CS fog lights and found out that he had custom piping done. I ended up adding a set of eyebrow LED lights to replace fogs as they're the daytime driving lights which are required by law in Canada.

5lho

Established Member
Yeah, I can see getting a Procharger HO intercooler in there with the fogs. The charge piping and core size is pretty small compared to the mammoth one on the Pax/Vortech kits. P/V pretty much fill the entire space between the bumper support and the rad and have much larger charge cooler pipes coming off the ends, both down low where the fogs would be.

fuelforfire87

Established Member
So OP you got the fogs to fit, that's good to hear. I deleted my fog lights and installed the roush upper and lower grille. I only drive my stang when the weather is nice so no need for fog lights for me. I am also procharger stage 2
20140830_133534.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread