Attention L pulley users!

i8u

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone using a 2.93 or 2.80 pulley has dynoed without a chip to see what the air/fuel looks like.
The reason I ask is because in the september issue of Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords on pg 171 it is said that they the air/fuel ratio was still pretty fat.
:beer:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Well from looking at my graphs and Haveights graphs you most definitely need a properly tuned chip when adding those pullies.The car runs very lean in the 2500-5000rpm range actually robbing us of lots of hidden under the curve power.I noticed a huge difference in low end power after the chip install enough that 1st gear is totally useless anytime i get on it!:lol:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Originally posted by HIGH ROLLER
I noticed a huge difference in low end power after the chip install enough that 1st gear is totally useless anytime i get on it!:lol:

I love What I'm Hearing.:)

Tim

jtfx6552

Established Member
Dyno curees with and without the chip, with the L pulley are at my site listed in my sig. My a/f has fattened up quite a bit form my initial pull with the chip, it now runs at 11-11.5:1 straight across up top. Power looks about the same. I really need to add that newer curve, just haven't got around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread