ATTENTION: LAKELAND SVTs & MUSTANGS

Ironhand

Banned
I know. Did you get a ticket? We didnt leave you or anything we were over in the McDonalds parking lot and we went back for you twice and on the second trip you were no were to be found.

AtlanticCobra98

Ummm Yeah!!!!
Established Member
yeah i got a ticket for having a tennesse liscnece, they pulled me over saying i was racing.. searched me my car. and then went as far as saying i was on drugs.

Ironhand

Banned
And at Five4Rider. Look at the Stang Gang website. We can hookup and cruise over there. You Got PM as well.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Missed you guys...

I must have just missed you guys. I drove around a little bit looking for a group of Mustangs, but didnt find any. I was out a little later though. Maybe next time.

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
Damn Nick, I was telling everyone that it sucked you were out of town. I really wanted to see your car. Yeah, we didn't stay long, probably left around 9:00. Hopefully we'll catch you next time.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Yeah...

It turned out that I didnt go out of town. My wife and kids and I went to dinner then went downtown to First Friday. By the time I got back north, it was to late. Hope to catch you guys next time.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
All I saw...

I saw a bunch of Jeepers out there when I drove by on Friday night. I might be able to get out there one night this weekend, just let me know what night might be good for you guys.

Ironhand

Banned
98GMEater said:
How about we meet at Best Buy this weekend and takeover the show from the imports?

Friday and I will be there. Because saturday I'm going out to oldsmar for the Stang Gang.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
So then this Friday night at Best Buy right? What time?

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Hmmm

I should be able to make it. I might be a little later than 7:00 though. If you guys meet up closer to 9:00 it would be better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread