**attention nor*cal peeps**9-21-13 bay area cruise

707Fitty

Established Member
Sorry for the delay fellas tried to post it up as soon as i can but been busy as well it was hard deciding because everybody had different ideas but we FINALLY decided on what we are going to do so if anybody interested we are starting a head count so pass the word on and enjoy what might be one of the last cruises and nice days we will have.Have a couple stop/pit areas for others that want to join later on so this will be a cruise around the bay/coast so since our group of guys and myself are coming from the santa rosa/sonoma county area we are going to be meeting up in vallejo same spot as the last time where the first meet spot we did if you guys remember that came but if not we will meet at the old walmart and still going food4less since the parking lot is pretty big and empty we will be meeting up there lol @ 9:30am and leaveing the destination @ 10:00am sharp heres the address....

Address: 5184 Sonoma Blvd, Vallejo, CA 94589

MEET @ 9:30am LEAVING @ 10:00am SHARP

After that we are going to the next meet area were if people from the san jose or other areas dont want to meet @ the first spot we will be meeting @ the next get together area which will be located in treasure island since there is a good area to park were shouldnt be packed to get some good photos of the cars with the new part of the bay bride behind but we will be meeting here @ 10:45 and leaving @ 11:15 not later than 11:20 since the new section is made you might want the get off on the first exit after depending where your coming from but its called yerban buena/treasure is exit than follow the rode all down to treasure island right and take the first right which should be located next to some docs.

66 clipper cove way,san francisco,ca 94130

MEET @ 10:45 LEAVING NO LATER THAN 11:20

Than we decideded to do one last quick pit/stop to refill gas or if any other guys that are interested and want to meet us here before we head out to the coast but theres got to be a few meeting us or unless people need gas before heading out to the coast where than we will go eat/take photos and talk about cars and them niners .. but here the address if anybody else interested or going to have to pit spot which will talk about on @ the meet spot before heading here if we do but heres the address

3 Serramonte Center Daly City, CA 94015
I
F DO WE WILL MEET HERE @ 11:40-12:00

So if we decided to continue to stop there or just go striaght after the bay brigde we are going to catch the coast and head out thru some curves by the coast since had a good group who decided on this idea and than head all the down highway 1 to half moon bay which will than from there we will have some lunch regroup the parking lot is a good size so we can take photos and a couple of the guys had a couple ideas they wanted to do to end the cruise after that but we will have the time to talk about it there but theres a good variety of places to eat here but we will be here for awhile so should be arriving here as planning around 12:30 and will head out @ 1:30 or maybe even 2 on deciding what else we wanna do if anybody has ideas..

198 capistrano rd,halfmoon bay, ca 94019

12:30pm arriving

After that we will go through some more turns and catch the freeways and if we decided of anything we will take care of business but if not alot of freeways will connect and everyone can go there own route home if decided to but so to anybody is interested anybody is more than welcome to come out and attend and enjoy hopefully what should be a nice day if weather doesnt turn bad on us but one thing is to keep it safe and pass others when chance is right and dont do anything stupid since dont want to catch any of the cops attention but hope most of you can make it and enjoy one of the last meet/cruises since might be one of the last one that most of us will do attend this year so im starting the head count to get the list going and if anybody else wants to meet up in the morning in an area that works for them post it up so hope to have a good group attending us!!!:beer:

UPDATE::: DUE TO MOTHER NATURE RUINING OUR SATURDAY THIS CRUISE WILL STILL BE GOING AS PLANNED BUT WE WILL BE MOVING IT OVER TO NEXT SATURDAY. I WILL BE PUTTING A NEW THREAD AND START GETTING THE HEADCOUNT GOING HOPEFULLY ALL WHO WHERE GOING TO ATTEND CAN STILL MAKE IT!!

GOING

• 707FITTY
  • FASTYJOHN03
  • 707SVT
  • KONAFIFTY
  • BAYAREATECH
  • STRANGER00
  • 1SICKCOBRA
  • BUILT-ROUSH
  • KB00-SALEEN
  • SSCAMARO
  • EVILGTO
  • AJ600
  • SALVA-MARRO
  • ADAMV8
  • JOE03SVT
  • GETLEFTCOBRA

• SNAKEFORCE
  • REEPER
  • TTMACH
  • GRIMMCOBRA
  • FOX-4
  • ME32
  • MYSTICROB
  • SLOBRA650
  • COBRATERRITORY
  • OOCAMARO Z28

Last edited:

KonaFifty

Established Member
im in too, gonna see if one of my buddies wanna come too. he just bought a used gt with a termi make over...lol.

707Fitty

Established Member
im in too, gonna see if one of my buddies wanna come too. he just bought a used gt with a termi make over...lol.

Lmao but its all good lol the more the better but will put you +1 down if you have anybody else interested as well bring them along!

I'm in, and will update if I get some non forum guys to go....

K sounds good will count you in an will put a list up on Sunday of the update of head counts we got going!

Stanger00

Established Member
I'll be there. Will meet up on Treasure Island...Not paying toll twice!

I'll be in the silver new edge with FR500's.

707Fitty

Established Member
Well apperantly ill still have my car by then, so count me in
K sounds good we'll count you in and if you have anyone else bring them along as well but what's the reason for you selling the termi if don't mind me asking?

I'll be there. Will meet up on Treasure Island...Not paying toll twice!

I'll be in the silver new edge with FR500's.

I was bout to say toll twice but seen your from concord so yeah if you were headed to vallejo yeah it would make sense yeah we just made that meet spot so people in that area an since were more up north we could meet up there before heading to TI but k sounds good will put you on the list and if you got anyone else interested bring them along as well!

707Fitty

Established Member
Didn't get to put up the list of the headcount last night but seems like we are going to have a good turnout because we have a good group of no members joining us as well but when I get home from work later on today will post a list of current headcount and will repost it on Friday night to have current list that will be attending this sat thank you all who's trying to make an appearance I appreciate it fellas

707Fitty

Established Member
K sounds good we'll count you in and if you have anyone else bring them along as well but what's the reason for you selling the termi if don't mind me asking?

Is a long story, but like i said it looks like im keeping it.. And to be honest im kinf of happy about that..:rockon:

For sure no worries but thats good and i would be too if i could get my hands on a good 03/04 cobra i jump on it lol :beer:

707Fitty

Established Member
****BUMP****

I posted the up to date head count on the top of the thread right under the the cruise details if you guys havent seen yet.. I will be putting up the final count on who I know most likely will be attending the event this friday night!

MysticRob

Established Member
Subbed for updates. Thanks for posting in the other thread and updating this one! Still not sure I can make it or not but I'll do my best and will let you know the closer we get.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
Since the cobra is gone can I come out on the bike. If so might be able to bring some friends maybe.

707Fitty

Established Member
Since the cobra is gone can I come out on the bike. If so might be able to bring some friends maybe.

K sounds good and you & an everyone else is more than welcome to come I think we already have a couple bikes going with us as well!

Subbed for updates. Thanks for posting in the other thread and updating this one! Still not sure I can make it or not but I'll do my best and will let you know the closer we get.

Anytime no worries but k sounds good keep me posted if you do decide to come out this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread