Attention Tampa Bay area Mustang Enthusiasts

FEARNO1

Established Member
Double"O" said:
and whats wrong with Zinc Yellow??? :-D

Fred i can't wait to get down there. Tina and i may be coming down in Dec/Jan to look for a house, then moving at the end of Jan beginning of Feb

Cant wait :beer: Let me know for sure if you guys come down in Dec/Jan

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Voodoo Snake said:
I see you over there, must have gotten in... :thumbsup:

Dam its pissing me off :cuss: !! Everytime I go to log in I get this???

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the thestanggang.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

silvrsnake04

hp is a hellva drug
Established Member
hey what's voodoo snake, i would love to come hang with u guys, i'm justing visiting a female friend of mine here in tampa. i'll be there silver o4 coupe

FlTireGuy

Established Member
FEARNO1 said:
I finally got around to registering there..Nice pics

Fearno.. you arent too far from me, I'm in New Tampa.. manage the Tires Plus in Land O Lakes.. lmk if you want to go down to the Sonic on the 29th... you can follow me!

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Stang gang, gets a big thumbs up from me! I went to the Sonic last weekend and there were over 40 Mustangs hanging out. Lots of fun and a ton of awesome looking cars. Very much Worth Checking out on the 29th when they meet again at the Sonic in Oldsmar!

FEARNO1

Established Member
FlTireGuy said:
Fearno.. you arent too far from me, I'm in New Tampa.. manage the Tires Plus in Land O Lakes.. lmk if you want to go down to the Sonic on the 29th... you can follow me!

Works for me...we can work out when and where we can meet up. I've been to both meets and its great to see all those Mustangs. We can cruise over together..I have to pick up a guy in Lakeland first

Voodoo Snake

Established Member
Just a reminder.....The Stang Gang Official Cruise In at Sonic is this Saturday October 29th starts at 7:30 p.m.! See you all there!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread