ATTN: Bassin

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
Mike,

I talked to Manny today, he is not going to have the dyno open til the first week in april.

Dave

WTF!?!?!?

Where is MPE? I want to dyno soon.

juicedgt02

Established Member
there is one in weymouth thats new not sure on the exact address but will find out for you:beer: o and MPE is :cuss: :kaboom:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by juicedgt02
there is one in weymouth thats new not sure on the exact address but will find out for you:beer: o and MPE is :cuss: :kaboom:

We know where that one is, it's who we are talking about.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Re: Re: ATTN: Bassin

Originally posted by bassin247
WTF!?!?!?

Where is MPE? I want to dyno soon.

I just got off the phone with Chris at MPE,the dyno's up and running it's a dyno jet 224X. He isn't scheduling right now but he said he'd take you in if you give him a some notice when your coming. phone# 508-824-6322 their in Taunton.

I am selling my GT wheels tommorow at 1pm I have to meet the dude just over the ct. border so I am tied up, but if you want me to go with you give me a call. I'll be back around 2:30.

Dave

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I probably won't go tomorrow. I have to drop my car off at leanards performance (in taunton) for new axles, gears, diff, diff cover, and line loc next week. I will probably drop by after I pick my car up so I don't have to make 2 trips. I'll know more on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread