Attn: Black Bolt

Flash

Established Member
Your sigs says you have the ATR cat-back, can you tell me more about it, like how it sounds and if you felt any power gains/losses. I am curious if the full 3" system hurts torque. Thanks.

BLACK BOLT

Established Member
Originally posted by Flash
Your sigs says you have the ATR cat-back, can you tell me more about it, like how it sounds and if you felt any power gains/losses. I am curious if the full 3" system hurts torque. Thanks.

Flash , The cat back system looks and , Sounds real good ! , A little more at idle , A Bunch more when you get on it!, But not to LOUD! and its Mellow at highway speeds ! , As for gains/losses By the a** meter it feels like it has a bit more torque now !
In the pics you can see 2-1/2" in 3" out straight through 304 grade s/s mufflers with 3" Mandrel bent s/s tail pipes ! , The mufflers & pipes can be polished to a crome like finish !.
I may have a few of these systems for sale soon and save ya a few $! , Or you can call ATR ( Applied , Technologies & Research , Inc. ) @ 1(864)972-3800
GA11584.jpg

9u77464.jpg

Kn54165.jpg

JS35576.jpg

Last edited:

DR.D

Established Member
01 exhaust

I haven't been under mine yet but does it have a true dual exhaust system? Or does it join into a sewer pipe and split again at the tailpipe? If it is the latter what are you doing to install the ATR system?
Thanks
01Black

LIGHTNINROD

Established Member
Black Bolt: Outstanding looking muffs! I am interested in specifics/info on yours. I have been considering the Bassani x-pipe+cat-back system--up until now!

Do you have a x-pipe? Could the 'B' x-pipe be used? Wonder if they would sell 'it' by itself?

I really like what I see. Wasn't even aware of them--thanks, Dr. D and Black Bolt.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread