Attn: Central Florida 03's

SVTyballz

Established Member
Any of you going to Bradenton this weekend??? I''m not leaving until Sat morning @ around 8:00 If we can all coordinate a caravan to Bradenton, that would be cool. I should be in the Orlando area around 8:45 or so and can stop and meet anyone else that wants to go. Reply to the thread if it sounds interesting. Even if you don't have an 03, you are more than welcome too!!! Later.

gary

SVTyballz

Established Member
Matt: you f'n c'ser. LOL Ill see you there, look for me around Ricks tent. I want to check out that super cooler you have. PM me your cell#.

And if any of you guys see the tag COR WHAT , that would be me in the blue vert.

gary

matt lankford

all is sold
i just got done hooking it up, held 3 gallons of fluid and 2 bags of ice, i didnt hook it up the way i want to because i dont have a lift in my driveway and it was 2 am. it made a diffrence like it is though, i went and beat on the car before i hooked it up, touched the little IC resivour, and it was hot. i beat it even more after i hooked it up and without ice it was the same temp as outside, when i put ice in the back the resivour up front got cool to the touch.

my tag is the police athletic league one that reads IDON8

Users who are viewing this thread