ATTN GT500 Haters!

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
STFU And Go Away!

Those of us that are excited about the car don't give a crap that you think it's a POS or that your Vette or Viper could beat it. THIS IS OUR MONEMT IN THE SUN. We want to learn as much about the car and talk about it without having to read your drivel. Just STFU and go play elsewhere. The occasional, "I don't like the mirrors" is fine, but the rest of your lame comments are pathetic.

Too many damn negative haters.

Now, for the GT500 fans, I little eye candy to lighten the mood.

10.jpg

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
i am thinking about the 6000 dollars turbo kit for my car
now i have changed my mind, save some more and get this bad boy

damn, loook so damn tight

King Cobra

Ride the Snake
Established Member
Love the car......but the only thing that is keeping me back from buying one is that how well is the car going to respond with mods. Hopefully it does just as well as the terminator.
Also, I don't want to pay more than msrp.

Last edited:

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
yeah, i am still waiting to see how well it respond to mod and how the Kenne Bell on stock long block :lol:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
NVWSSV said:
STFU And Go Away!

Those of us that are excited about the car don't give a crap that you think it's a POS or that your Vette or Viper could beat it. THIS IS OUR MONEMT IN THE SUN. We want to learn as much about the car and talk about it without having to read your drivel. Just STFU and go play elsewhere. The occasional, "I don't like the mirrors" is fine, but the rest of your lame comments are pathetic.

Now, for the GT500 fans, I little eye candy to lighten the mood.

10.jpg

Excellent thread ASSMAN. I couldn't have said it better myself. :beer:
Man, this car is sweet. :rockon:

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Captain Beyond said:
Excellent thread ASSMAN. I couldn't have said it better myself. :beer:
Man, this car is sweet. :rockon:
Thank you. You get a gold star. Just wait a minute, I gotta go find one.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
that would be me. i cant afford one. :cryying: oh well its not the end of the world.

cough :shrug: cough :bash: cough :eek: ... what in the world am i saying? :idea: that car is just plain sick! :rockon: :bowdown:

:beer: to dreams and hard work! :banana: :pepper: :burnout:

Last edited:

gonein60

Banned
GT500 is awesome

NVWSSV said:
STFU And Go Away!

My sentiments exactly. There is a group of Viper and Corvette lovers on this website, and all they do is criticize the Shelby :fm: . One of them is GT spartan :wf: . Hey GTspartan, nobody cares about your overpriced un-authentic v-10 Viper boat, the Shelby blows it away and I don't care if your car is faster(the Shelby will kill a stock Vette and stock Viper), the only reason it's faster is because you added 100k in mods to the big boat.

Long live the next greatest musclecar for 40k or less, the Shelby GT500 Mustang Cobra :banana:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
+1,000,000,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont like the car, STFU and click here or here (the second one would fit the whiney assed bitchy mofo's better).

BTW, i punched "corvette forum" into google and the only "sponsored link" was
Erection & Upped I.Q.
Leonardo da Vinci taught how:
Longer, harder, erections & ups I.Q
TempleRepair.com

Funny and ironic isnt it?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
gonein60 said:
NVWSSV said:
STFU And Go Away!

My sentiments exactly. There is a group of Viper and Corvette lovers on this website, and all they do is criticize the Shelby :fm: . One of them is GT spartan :wf: . Hey GTspartan, nobody cares about your overpriced un-authentic v-10 Viper boat, the Shelby blows it away and I don't care if your car is faster(the Shelby will kill a stock Vette and stock Viper), the only reason it's faster is because you added 100k in mods to the big boat.

Long live the next greatest musclecar for 40k or less, the Shelby GT500 Mustang Cobra :banana:

This is the only post I will make in this thread, but you find one post, ONE POST where I actualy say anything bad about the GT500 :shrug: I have always said it is is very sweet looking and only mentoined the weight (which pretty much everybody else has). I never went on a rant saying my car was faster.

You were the one that went off on a crazy rant talking about how people put bad food in them and crazy $hit like that :dw:

You fired the first shot,(FIRST SHOT ) so be prepared to take whats coming.

All of your posts have been absolutely crazy, make no sense, and don't really add anything to the conversation except a GT500 will wip a stock vette and viper. Thats all you say, over and over :loser:

I have always made rational comments/opinions and never disrespected anybody on here.

Take a chill, sit back and relax.

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
I have always made rational comments/opinions and never disrespected anybody on here.
I agree with you GTSpartan. For some reason gonein60 has rambled about your posts. Your posts are informative and relevant, and since I started this tread, I give you full permission to post as many times as you like :thumbsup:.

Cheers to the GT500 :beer:

gonein60

Banned
GT500 is awesome

GTSpartan said:
gonein60 said:
This is the only post I will make in this thread, but you find one post, ONE POST where I actualy say anything bad about the GT500 :shrug: I have always said it is is very sweet looking and only mentoined the weight (which pretty much everybody else has). I never went on a rant saying my car was faster.

You were the one that went off on a crazy rant talking about how people put bad food in them and crazy $hit like that :dw:

You fired the first shot,(FIRST SHOT ) so be prepared to take whats coming.

All of your posts have been absolutely crazy, make no sense, and don't really add anything to the conversation except a GT500 will wip a stock vette and viper. Thats all you say, over and over :loser:

Take a chill, sit back and relax.
Hey bro, I apologize, I was just having a little fun. I'm just sick and tired of all the negative. I guess I over reacted a bit. No pun intended.

Peace :coolman:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
BTW gonein60, your negative comments toward other cars are just as annoying as the GT500 bashing. Knock it off in this forum. If you feel the need to release your Viper hating rage, do it in the Smack Down Forum.

EDIT: We just posted at the same time. Thanks for realizing that you over reacted.

Last edited:

Kenardo

Established Member
Well, itn't it amazing what the little people will settle for. A screwed up ugly hood and a miniature name plate stuck on the far left. Shame that we have such low standards.
Of course we can always lift the hood and look at the pretty engine.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Kenardo said:
Well, itn't it amazing what the little people will settle for. A screwed up ugly hood and a miniature name plate stuck on the far left. Shame that we have such low standards.
Of course we can always lift the hood and look at the pretty engine.
Either that was a totally lame joke or someone is arrogant. Which is it?

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Somehow, I get the feeling I may be one of the inspirations behind this thread. I...I feel so...honored! <<sniffle>>

Where's my cookie?

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Kovachian said:
Somehow, I get the feeling I may be one of the inspirations behind this thread. I...I feel so...honored! <<sniffle>>

Where's my cookie?
Congrats, here's your cookie -

center-closed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread