Audi A8's

FearblueR1

Established Member
Anyone know anything about the 2003-2004 Audi A8's?? What are they suppose to run in the quarter. I know they are all wheel drive, but the one last night sounded like it had a turbo.

At first the guy wanted to run, then he backed out. Just curious what the outcome might have been. :shrug:

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
I remember reading in one of the car rags that it should be in the high 12's, 12.8 i think. But for 85K not many hotroders at that level. Hell i would look at the viper for that kind of money. Also it's an Audi, that would be the last car on the list to buy at that price range.

F23A4

Established Member
Originally posted by OCCOBRA
I remember reading in one of the car rags that it should be in the high 12's, 12.8 i think. But for 85K not many hotroders at that level. Hell i would look at the viper for that kind of money. Also it's an Audi, that would be the last car on the list to buy at that price range.

I'm certain Audi won't mind! Afterall, they have an image to uphold.

SVTJES

Established Member
Audi makes great cars, and I would choose a luxo full size that runs 12's over a chrysler engineered product any day. The downside to Audi is that their resale value is poor at best. After the Dakota R/T and several other chrysler mistakes they are off the list.

Later

Pyro

Established Member
As far as competition, I would worry about those. They may have 450 hp but they are AWD so RWHP should be much lower.

Weight+AWD drivetrain loss= less RWHP + low ET's

Users who are viewing this thread