Audi S5 Coupe Thoughts?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Anyone have any experience with Audi or the S5 Coupe by chance? Wife is on her fifth Jeep Wrangler but looking at Coupes. She priced one out at 61K. Alternatives?

Audi.PNG

LS WUT

Established Member
I’d say that I’d buy a used RS5. Super nice interior’s, options are nice as well. Sound stupid nice with simple mods. Extremely comfortable and luxurious inside as well. I had one for a few days, buddy went out of town and wanted me to work on it for him. So I got the luxury of working on it and driving it around.

kaz109

Established Member
Sell it when the warranty ends, or you’ll be sorry.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…
Have had my M3 since 2005 - not sorry

Had my C63 from 2010-2015 without warranty- not sorry

….. I could keep going if you’d like

Now my 2007 Tahoe and 2015 Denali I got rid of without 2 years while still under warranty because it couldn’t stay out of the shop while under warranty

WidowrRacing

Established Member
I was considering the Audi A5 coupe for my wife with the S-line trim.
However I’ve realized she would be just as happy with a Jetta with a sunroof, backup cam and heated seats…lol

For her its really just a car to community back and forth to work.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone have any experience with Audi or the S5 Coupe by chance? Wife is on her fifth Jeep Wrangler but looking at Coupes. She priced one out at 61K. Alternatives?

View attachment 1834600
Buy a used one for $15k. The depreciate like rocks.

I'd take an Audi over a BMW or Mercedes from a ease/cost of maintenance perspective.

You will have to have the head cleaned at 100k miles for carbon build up from the DI system.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Buy a used one for $15k. The depreciate like rocks.

I'd take an Audi over a BMW or Mercedes from a ease/cost of maintenance perspective.

You will have to have the head cleaned at 100k miles for carbon build up from the DI system.
My wife needs new tires, to her that means it’s time for a new car….lol. 100k….lol

Users who are viewing this thread