Audiophile 9006 POS! HELP!

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
So umm, I load a CD into my player today and it makes this godawful noise. Well it says CD error. Then when I went to eject the CD it says no discs, and CD error! Is there a fix for this? I tried disconnecting the neg cable and popping that little strip off a few times to "reset" it, but still the same thing. I have 4 or 5 CDs stuck in there and I listen to my CDs all the time. I hate the radio. I am also outta warranty before anyone suggests take it to the stealership. HELP :shrug:

doubletrouble

The Mad Scientist
Established Member
Does this mean I have to buy an aftermarket stereo? Or after taking the CDs out might it possibly work again? I heard the rubbing whirrling sound that someone described, and they said it worked after that. Great link btw.

Daeron

Established Member
They can be finicky, that's for sure. Once in a while mine would get cantankerous and I'd have to set it straight, but 99.99% of the time, it worked great :)

Daeron

Established Member
They can be finicky, that's for sure. Once in a while mine would get cantankerous and I'd have to set it straight, but 99.99% of the time, it worked great :)

Users who are viewing this thread