August 1, Catoctin Cruise up to Hagerstown Vally Mall

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I thought we should start a separate thread so more members could see this and fine tune the times and meeting places. Looks like the following are planning on attending. Great idea! (I don't know how to edit my spelling of valley in the title!) Meeting locations and times to follow

Meeting at 3:30 at the Urbana park in ride , exit 26 off of 270, (rt 80), leaving for Hagerstown Mall, 4:10-4-15

Why Try
GT500RedStripe
007snake
paluka21
nsstang
icepic

Last edited:

Why Try

Established Member
4:15-30 meet in Frederick would put us there around 6. Thoughts? Chris is mad because he does not get off work till 5.

icepic

Established Member
The weather forecast looks good. 89 to 91 degrees but no rain.
I've cleared it with the wife, so I'm game and looking forward to it.
Where in Frederick do we want to meet? Same as last time - BonTon's parking lot (or what ever mall that is)?

Why Try

Established Member
What do you all think of meeting at Urbana park in ride instead. Exit 26 off 270. There is a car meet up there that afternoon.

paluka21

Established Member
Urbana park in ride or Wegmans works well for me. Either way is cool with me.

BTW, not sure if anyone is interested, but the Ronda Rousey fight is on Saturday night. Would make for a late evening, but it's on at Tilted Kilt and Buffalo Wild Wings.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Travis, just a heads up, I read in the paper that Camp David is hosting something, so roads in that area will be closed.

icepic

Established Member
Agree, it was good to see everyone. Anyone know how the Urbana event turned out? Montgomery County marked car doing 40 on 270 had traffic tied up from just south of Urbana all the way to Clarksburg.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Agree, it was good to see everyone. Anyone know how the Urbana event turned out? Montgomery County marked car doing 40 on 270 had traffic tied up from just south of Urbana all the way to Clarksburg.
I passed that idiot and never looked back. I think he was just busy texting....

5.0_MD

Established Member

The meet was eventually shut down for guys racing out front of the park n ride (we all knew it would happen)

Users who are viewing this thread