August 7th Caffeine and Octane

JStyles

Established Member
Who's in? 6:45 meet up, roll out @ 7am.

UPDATE: Now meeting at the Dunkin Donuts on Johnson Ferry - closer to Nino's. Here's the address:

611 Johnson Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30068. If anyone wants my cell, let me know and I can PM it to you. That way if anyone has any trouble Sunday, or is running late we can try to save a spot for them.

Last edited:

jjscobra18

Established Member
Everything is always on the northside lol. Really need to start getting out to some events and meet some fellow forum members. Might have to see if I can swing this one. My better half is going out of town this weekend :banana:

JStyles

Established Member
Everything is always on the northside lol. Really need to start getting out to some events and meet some fellow forum members. Might have to see if I can swing this one. My better half is going out of town this weekend :banana:

You def need to take advantage of your freedom this weekend! :beer:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
The Marauders will be represented....

IMG00282-20100905-0817.gif

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
New location...so everything is a guess. To get a decent space at the old location (including the old/old location in Marietta)..usually 7:30 am - 8:00am or you're on the outside looking in...

New lot we'll have to see.

JStyles

Established Member
For those wanting to meet up, I figured we could meet up around 6:45 then head out at 7. Man I'm gonna have to get some sleep Saturday!

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
Muatangs unlimited is also Sunday august 7th a bunch of us are meeting up at the park n ride in buford at 1030. Gonna roll out at 11 If that's closer for everyone .....other wise come by after yalls run.....its completely free.....show hours are 12-4 top 20 and best of show.

Mustangs Unlimited is in Lawrenceville

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Anyone else meeting at dunkin donuts? Where you at chopps?

Yes I think I can make that unless wife has plans for me I don't know about.

Jay wont drive the mustang. Hell I still dont think he has taken it out of the garage since I detailed it. lol

Your so right but, I don't have to get on any hwy/expressway to go there so I am in untill atleast 11:30 a/m.

It's at Nino's Italian Kitchen in Roswell. Anyone in East Cobb/Sandy Springs down to meet up and ride out there Sunday Morning? I was thinking maybe meet at the Dunkin Donuts on Powers Ferry then hop on the road from there...

Who's in?

Dunkin Donuts on Powers ferry
or is it Johnson Ferry ?

If Johnson Ferry is it this one below,

Dunkin' Donuts Marietta, GA, 30068 : Map & Driving Directions - YP.com

Last edited:

JStyles

Established Member
It was PF, but the JF one is closer to Nino's. Is everyone okay with meeting at the Johnson Ferry DD? I'm guessing that'll be closer for everyone but me lol.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
It was PF, but the JF one is closer to Nino's. Is everyone okay with meeting at the Johnson Ferry DD? I'm guessing that'll be closer for everyone but me lol.

Ahh south of Delk & on Powers Ferry.
I just assumed Johnson Ferry because it was close to Roswell via backroads.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread