Auotmeter Lunar Series Gauges?

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Did autometer stop making the Lunar Series? I cant find anyine who has them in-stock and they aren't on Autometers website anymore. If they did can sumone tell me why.

10-43 This 03

Established Member
That sucks balls big time. Those were the best looking gauges they make, IMO. Does anyone still have them in-stock or some leftover or have they been discontinued for awhile?

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
My fp gauge stopped working I sent it back to Autometer and they couldnt fix it so they replaced it...They just dont make them anymore. I was hoping they would send me a new Lunar but no luck!

Savn4Mods

You serious Clark?
Established Member
They are pretty hard to find. Especially new ones, but you can find them if you are willing to keep an eye out. My dad recently found a new FP gauge on eBay and then a few months later found some shop who had 1 boost/vaccum left on their shelf.

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
They are pretty hard to find. Especially new ones, but you can find them if you are willing to keep an eye out. My dad recently found a new FP gauge on eBay and then a few months later found some shop who had 1 boost/vaccum left on their shelf.

Same here. Keep checking ebay. I was on ebay 10 times a day until I found my fuel pressure and boost gauge. Just got to have some patience.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
ebay just bought a nib fuel pressure gauge for $125.00 Lmfao !!!!!

Now I just need a boost gauge

lifter213

Established Member

Now you might get lucky, but i tried to buy a couple of lunars from that site about a year ago and even though the site says they have them once i placed the order i got an email saying they don't have them. I actually found quite a few sites that had them listed but once i placed the order i'd always get an email saying they are out and discontinued etc.

You best bet is either classifieds on a message board, or ebay IMO

Users who are viewing this thread