Dfink114

Established Member
I traded in my 2013 V6 which went from this:

uj8fN.jpg

To this:

ELLEBhz.jpg

When I got a new job (that used my degree) I bought her in June 2013
sLrw5EN.jpg

I got a smokin' deal on her! Included in this deal was a severely scratched Brembo wheel (probably caused when unloading the vehicle). Part of the negotiation was to get a brand new wheel and check the alignment.
0XDdimd.jpg

Two days later, I had Ford Racing Exhaust on her and had 5'' silver stripes put on. It sounded pretty good, but not that much louder than GT500s. I was still using this as my daily and leave for work at 6:30 AM. Didn't want to piss off the neighbors!
M0AWXA6.jpg

2013 Mustang GT Ford Racing Sport Axlebacks - YouTube

About a month later, I just needed it to sound LOUDER! (I also bought a DD so I don't have to subject my baby to the weather) I sold them and got the Borla S. Man do they sound good! (Video of my Father driving)
[video=youtube;ZXdZFRIxh9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXdZFRIxh9g&list=UUyNcUK1AfjYTnoVUwfXTRmw&feature=share[/video]

I tuned it and added a Steeda CAI a couple of months later. I also added Boss 302 Coilcovers
z9UHQ1A.jpg

Over the winter I picked up hood struts, got the Engine Dress Up Kit from my girlfriend as a birthday present, and got the carbon fiber engine cover

a3SI1EX.jpg

Lastly, I just painted and striped the Street Scene Chin Spoiler. Man does that thing make the car look sharp! I highly recommend it!
prrHEWm.jpg

2WDUd0Z.jpg

That's how she'll probably sit for a while. Gotta start saving up for a house and other future type things. Even though it's only a Mustang, I still love it like it's a 100K car!

Attachments

• uj8fN.jpg
    uj8fN.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 52
  • ELLEBhz.jpg
    ELLEBhz.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 59
  • sLrw5EN.jpg
    sLrw5EN.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 0XDdimd.jpg
    0XDdimd.jpg