Authentic Memorabilia(no flames please)

Dragu1a

Established Member
i didn't really want to put this under the "smackdown" title, but it's the only sport subsection.

anyone here collect sports memorabilia? jerseys, autographs, game balls, etc...? i'm interested mainly in jerseys/helmets, but like all forms of collectibles.

other than meeting a player/fighter, where do you find your stuff? websites? local shops?

Rare40th

Established Member
Typically jerseys and pictures.

Have 2 Manning jerseys(1 Indy, 1 Denver) Champ Bailey Jersey, Randy Moss, old Cutler Jersey(blue home with captains patch), Brandon Marshall Jersey, Gabriel Landeskog Jersey(white with captains patch) , Pete Rose signed baseball and picture with him, signed ball by Charlie Blackmon of the Rockies after the game against Boston the day before Helton last played, sat 3rd row by the Rockies dugout. Autographed Karl Mecklenburg jersey, signed baseball by Larry Walker and a game used bat of his that's signed as well, a signed bat by Helton, and a signed baseball by the 1993 Rockies full team.

Best part is buying them directly from the manufacturer in China but they're fully stitched and authentic as possible and about a fifth of the price of one anywhere at a game or online

My favorite one has to be the Helton bat and the Pete Rose Baseball. Also my other favorite that's a little off topic is a signed 3 stooges John Force funny car, by Force himself. I was only about 10 at the time and when he fired the car up during testing in the pits it scared the living hell out of me lol

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I have/had jerseys before (Jordan authentic, McGahee (Bills) authentic). I still have a shit ton of cards that I will prob keep for ever.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
My collection is fairly short and is 3 jerseys, one white Julius Peppers (carolina), a black Steve Smith jersey, and my new blue Luke Keuchley. I also have a signed Ray Hayworth (was the last living teammate of Ty cobb) baseball and card. I met him while I was in high school and he was living at a Retirement facility i worked at.

Furrytractor

Established Member
I don't collect "official" memorabilia, too expensive for my taste. But I do collect baseball card signatures that I get in person. I have a few that are my favorites.
Joe Torre. Got this card signed at Camelback Ranch during spring training 2009.
joe_zpsc36fc958.png

Andre Ethier. One of the coolest guys. Made sure to personalize it for me.
dre_zpsd1f90cc2.png

My favorite so far. KidK
kidK_zps1d9da0a5.png

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I've got quite a bit. Actually selling two in the marketplace right now too.

drewbrees_zps07a315ec.gif

steveyoung_zps4a04c715.jpg

For my personal collection i've got a few dozen players from Chicago teams. Cubs, Bears, Bulls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread