Auto Tranny

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Hey guys I am new to the Cobra sceen but I did have a mid 10 second Lightning for 6 years. So what I would like to know is, is there a transmission that is like what the lightning guys have (BTS) for the cobra. I have been reading and all I find is full manual autos. I love drag racing so please don't try to talk me into keeping the stick because it just isn't going to happen. I would like a tranny that I can drive any where I want and yet go to the drag strip and run low tens to high 9s. So it must be a true auto and not need me shifting it. Does this exsist? Thanks guys, Woody

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
I have no personal experience with this, but try talking to Lentech automatics about their Street Terminator series. I think they are available with full automatic operation..but that may depend on your output HP. They offer several different versions depending on what you need: street, strip, AOD, etc.

http://www.lentechautomotive.com/

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
there are a couple ways (that I know of) do run it fuly automatic. 1 way is by using a mach 1 pcm and the other is an external controller like a Baumenator. both require some mild woring, just depends which way you want to go, people have made both work. I have a full manual VB with t-brake, lockup and OD.

Users who are viewing this thread