auto wholesale who knows anything

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
who knows anything about becoming an auto wholesaler. Been flipping cars for a couple of years but can only do about 10 a year without the dmv up my a** so i want my wholesale license has anyone done the process and were do i start, thanks again chris

AkronCobra

Established Member
CKERR134 said:
who knows anything about becoming an auto wholesaler. Been flipping cars for a couple of years but can only do about 10 a year without the dmv up my a** so i want my wholesale license has anyone done the process and were do i start, thanks again chris
Ohio doesnt have licensed wholesalers anymore, its licensed dealers or nothing. Ten personal sales are alot considering your only allowed 5 or 6 a year without a license.

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
yeah but there are ways around that i would not have all ten in my name and there are some other ways too. I have been doing about 10 or so a year for a couple of years now i just want to start making a living at it

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
CKERR134 said:
i already got the dmv packet just wanted to know if anyone does this for a living

it can be a good thing. the auction is the place to go. go to one auction on teusday go to another on thursday and make 1000 to 1500.

btw been doing this for a long time. i think the auction is better unless you are opening up a lot.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
bbp42d said:
it can be a good thing. the auction is the place to go. go to one auction on teusday go to another on thursday and make 1000 to 1500.

btw been doing this for a long time. i think the auction is better unless you are opening up a lot.

You have to have a dealers license to get into the auctions though, don't you?

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i think u need a dealers lin. to sell more then 10 cars a year and then the insurance u need to get isn't cheap. if u plan on doing all that try to start a small car dealership that sells used cars. i work at a dealership and we have a bunch of guys that just go out and buy wholesaled cars from bigger dealerships and sell the on their lots.
-Tim

Users who are viewing this thread