Autobots with bowties

rrobello

Established Member
Chevy unveiled some more autobots from the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie at the Chicago Auto Show; including the Corvette Stingray Concept. Pictures and Videos in the link.

Auto-Focus.us » Blog Archive » VIDEO: Autobots® With Bow Ties

X09SV_CH017.jpg

GodStang

Established Member
Way to use bailout money to design movie based cars they may never be produced. good job Chevy!!

95!Vette!

Established Member
I like this concept pretty Awesome ride, Sideswipe FTMFW!!! I think it will be the best Transformer in the movie:rolling:

Last edited:

Svets96

Established Member
I don't really like how they tried to make it into a retroversion of the classic shark body style. :shrug:

rrobello

Established Member
Way to use bailout money to design movie based cars they may never be produced. good job Chevy!!

no bailout money was used to make any of these cars, it may be the reason GM is butthurt but this movie has been in the making for a couple of years now.

GodStang

Established Member
no bailout money was used to make any of these cars, it may be the reason GM is butthurt but this movie has been in the making for a couple of years now.

I know that but they have known for a few years now that they do not have money then they make these cars knowing that and then go and ask for a bail out.

Users who are viewing this thread