Automatic to Manual swap

fallingup693

granny shiftin' noob
Established Member
Has anybody done a automatic to manual swap from a 4r70w to t-5 or t-56? If so has anybody found somewhere to pick up all the necessary parts and hardware besides a junk yard or dealership/frpp?

Indmoney

Established Member
I'm trying to do now... I have a few parts left

U need a t45- or a tremec if u want a 5spd. Pm me with ur number ull tell u eerything I've sone so far...

Indmoney

Established Member
I bought the tranny used off of a parted car from someone on craigslist. Shifter gasket, boot, knob, was bought new from american muscle.com use a coupon code to get $5 off ur order loll. Purchase them seperatly on different days to get $5 off each item.
Steeda Clutch cable, aluminum quadrant, clutch adj- was $110 new from LM performance

Clutch pedal assembly I bought used from ebay... was 85 we did it through paypal and I he brought the price down to that.

Clutch ill buy from either AM or mustang magic.
You try craigslist for a lot of the parts.. ot ppl here parting out or just selling used parts.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I will be listing an entire five speed swap kit on ebay shortly. t3650 transmission and every single nut and bolt you will need to do the job. Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread