Autometer Boost/ FP gauges

Bostard

Established Member
I wanna get the boost and fp gauges that will match the white face gauges I have in my SVT. I plan on installing them with the Autometer dash bezel.

10003.jpg

Anyone have the right setup? What model number gauges do I need to order to match the factory setup? Thanks.

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
I've got the ultra-lites which are silver. If you want white then you need the Phantom line. You need the 2 1/16 size gauges. You need part number 5863 for the fuel pressure gauge and 5701 for the boost.

Here's mine.

04.jpg

Bostard

Established Member
I like your setup. Looks good. How much boost you runnin? Is it intercooled? Thanks for the input on the gauges. I have some Phantoms on the way.

Also, do you notice any good info coming from the Stoich meter? I've really heard some conflicting opinions on it.

Last edited:

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
11-12psi. Non-intercooled.

The air/fuel meter is really kind of a "ballpark" thing. It's not as accurate as a real O2 reading from a dyno but it will definitely let you know if you're rich or lean. Mine is pegged all the way green under acceleration. At idle I surge a lot and as the rpm's bounce up and down you can the light going from green to red in conjunction so I know that it works. Under normal driving the light just bounces all over the place. I think it's good to have though.

Users who are viewing this thread