Autometer lunar boost guage install.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I have the vacumm line installed and everything works ok except the lighting. I bought the mini add a circuit and removed fuse 37, put the add a circuit in, then put the fuse in slot A of the mini add a circuit. I grounded the black line from the boost guage. Now, do I just slide the white line in the add a circuit and crimp the blue sleve?

KWladyka

Enjoying Life
Established Member
The add-a-circuit should have the original and new fuse (two). Yes, just slide in the white wire in the add-a-circuit and crimp the blue sleeve.

Last edited:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
how many gauges are you using? If it's just one, use the fuse that came off the #37, and then the 5 amp fuse. If you're using more than one gauge connected to that add a fuse, you need to use the 10 amp fuse. I read somewhere that each gauge pulls about 4 amps a piece so if you have 2 you would need at least an 8, so the 10 would be on the safe side. I have 2 gauges and used the 10 amp and everything is working good. Both guages connected to fuse 37 for the lighting.

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
Cool, I just got it hooked up. I'm just using a boost gauge. The only thing I don't like is the cover won't fit back over the fuse panel when you use the add a circuit because it's too big. Thanks for the help.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by stevenscamaross
Cool, I just got it hooked up. I'm just using a boost gauge. The only thing I don't like is the cover won't fit back over the fuse panel when you use the add a circuit because it's too big. Thanks for the help.

Good post. I'm also adding gauges soon. SO steven the cover won't fit? Are you shure? Did you try messing with it?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Just cut that part of the cover out. Fits fine then. Side cutters or a razor knife will do the job.

Dana

Users who are viewing this thread