Autometer lunar gauge cluster on 04 Cobra?

xenon

Established Member
I have these installed on my 01 GT. I would like to transfer them to my new Cobra but I am unsure if it will work. The Cobra has the boost gauge where the voltage gauge is on the lunar.

cobra.jpg

lunar.jpg

Juiced-03

Established Member
I dont think it would work at all. Not to mention that redline is way different and you lose 10 MPH on the speedo. I like the Cobra cluster better IMO

Fanged03

Established Member
I like that autometer pod, I dunno bout it workin but what have you got to loose. An hour or two. The only thing that I could see some people not liking it is because there is no SVT on the gauges but i never liked the factory boost gauge. It'd be cool to have the autometer pod and a boost and fuel press pillar pod. My 0.02 anyway.

Brent

xenon

Established Member
Originally posted by Fanged03
I like that autometer pod, I dunno bout it workin but what have you got to loose. An hour or two. The only thing that I could see some people not liking it is because there is no SVT on the gauges but i never liked the factory boost gauge. It'd be cool to have the autometer pod and a boost and fuel press pillar pod. My 0.02 anyway.

Brent
I agree with you 100%. I really like the cluster myself and I dont see any reason why I cant figure out how to make it work. Its worth a shot for sure. I dont really care about the 5500rpm redline. I just know I can go past that. 150mph reading is fast enough for me also ;-)

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
Will not work due to PATS system. A new stock instrument cluster has to have the keys re- programed just to start vehicle :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread