Automotive upholstrey shop?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Anyone know any good shops/folks locally that do upholstery? Specifically, i have a CDC lightbar that's a real mess and needs to be re-covered. I bought a vinyl repair kit for it to get through the summer, but after that I'd like to remove it and get it fixed properly. It looks like it would be a pretty simple job, I just don't know who to call.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Hey Mike..im getting my boats upholstery done by a friend of my brothers. He is cheap and good. I don't personally know him but ny brother says that's all he does. He does anything that has to do upholstry and been doing it for years. Only thing is he is in rockville. I'm getting my seats and stuff back this week. First time using him. If your interested, I know it's far for you let me know

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Rockville isn't to bad. Re-covering the light bar should be a quick and easy job for anyone with some experience. Let me know how it turns out, if your happy with it I'll give him a call and see how much he'd want to re-cover the light bar.

flattrack53

Established Member
^Brad and Sam have done a lot of work for my dads restoration business. Great people, great work!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sweet, thanks guys. I'll check out driven, and wait and see how Carlos's project turns out too. I won't be messing with this for a little bit since I have a baby due to arrive here shortly. Just trying to get my ducks in a row while I have time.

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
I used to work for GS Auto Upholstery. Good guy. Right now he is a 1 man band but he does good work. He's located in Millersville MD. Drop me a line if you want more info. NOTHING AGAINST THE OTHER GUYS! I've worked for the guy and can vouch for his abilities. He's more than willing to admit when he's not capable of doing a job and turns out some great stuff.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I used to work for GS Auto Upholstery. Good guy. Right now he is a 1 man band but he does good work. He's located in Millersville MD. Drop me a line if you want more info. NOTHING AGAINST THE OTHER GUYS! I've worked for the guy and can vouch for his abilities. He's more than willing to admit when he's not capable of doing a job and turns out some great stuff.

Sure I"ll hit him up for a quote too. This is an EASY one I think. The bar is already wrapped from CDC, but because the last owner didn't take care of it, the wrap is already coming off..I've had to re-glue it in a couple of spots. So removing it shouldn't be to difficult. And I imagine that for someone that knows what they are doing, re-wrapping it wouldn't be hard either.

Users who are viewing this thread