AutoTap v3.0 for Palm - Photos!!!

FlashSVT

Established Member
AutoTap v3.0 for Palm w/ Enhanced Ford OBDII Parameters running on a Palm m105 (Overclocked with Afterburner Software)
Hard mounted on a Pro-Fit mount with 3M plastic velcro.

Any questions about the AutoTap software can be found @ http://www.autotap.com/autotap_for_palm.html

Here are some photos.

Last edited:

FlashSVT

Established Member
If you are wondering, the selected parameters on most of the shots are RPM, Timing, IAT and IAT2. There are over 200 supported parameters. The entire list is on www.autotap.com

TruBlu03

I didn't realize thay had palm software. I almost did this setup on my GT with a laptop but it wasn't really functional drivng that way. There is just sooo much information. Much better suited for checking things after modifications, problems etc. Your setup kicks ass and I have a felling I know what my next purchases will be :D

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Originally posted by FlashSVT
(Overclocked with Afterburner Software)

What does that mean?

Other questions: do you have a pulley and if so which one? I'm real interested in IAT2 readings on a 1-4th gear pull w/ a 2.93 pulley.

Data Capture: have you tried logging and if so does the palm's 20mhz CPU make for fewer "snapshots". In other words is it granular enough?

Sweet looking setup!

Jerry

FlashSVT

Established Member
What does that mean?

http://www.palmblvd.com/articles/2000/6/2000-06-29-Afterburner-3-0.html

My m105 is faster than my Palm m505 and my Clie N610C. Afterburner makes this thing fly.

The data sampling rate is great. It all depends on how many parameters I'm recording. Best part is that I can either view the log files on the Palm or HotSync them to my desktop and view them in Excel or AutoTap for Windows.

Other questions: do you have a pulley and if so which one? I'm real interested in IAT2 readings on a 1-4th gear pull w/ a 2.93 pulley.
I'll send you an email. =)

Last edited:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
COOL, mods to hop up my Palm! We're sick bastards you know that right :)

I'll look for your email..

LuisMR

Boost gauge?

Hey FlashSVT, where did you get the stock boost gauge to read 16 PSI where did you buy?

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
Re: Boost gauge?

Originally posted by LuisMR
Hey FlashSVT, where did you get the stock boost gauge to read 16 PSI where did you buy?

do a search for "boost gauge overlays" Ray did a sweet job with those:beer:

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
FlashSVT
The pictures look good, the links work and there is a bunch of info.
I have a question, what do you think of how it works, the info it gives you etc... what's your opinion on its uses, for those of us without engineering degrees.

I have a few issues now with rough idle and maybe an exhaust leak and as I am not getting any error codes, I am just trying to get a better idea of what information can be collected to determine any of these problems.
Thanks

FlashSVT

Established Member
I have a question, what do you think of how it works, the info it gives you etc... what's your opinion on its uses, for those of us without engineering degrees.
Let me put it this way . . . It's like having 200+ gauges in one easy to use unit, combined with the ability to record any of them on the fly. So far I've only begun to play with some of the software's capabilities and it's surpassed my expectations. I'm finding new things everytime I dabble with it. The ability to read DTCs and clear them if needed is like icing on the cake!

Users who are viewing this thread