AutoX Build Partout

4.SLOW

Established Member
I have had this posted on some Facebook groups for a week or so, and I am just going to reuse the listing, so many of the parts are sold already. If you see it in the pictures, you are welcome to ask about it, but if I didn't mention it in the description, it is probably already sold.

Now on to the copy pasta ....

Well, the time has finally come to part out my autox build. Taking this car apart was hard, but it is time to move on to something faster ... All of these parts came off of my 2008 Mustang, and will work on all 05-14 cars, except for the trunk lid
Brakeducting.jpg
Brembos.jpg
Coilovers.jpg
Brakeducting.jpg Brembos.jpg Coilovers.jpg . Prices do not include shipping, but are all OBO. I have no problem shipping anything, it can just be expensive for some parts, so I would prefer to sell locally if possible.

All the parts are dirty in the attached pictures. I just got the parts off of the car tonight, and haven't had time to clean them up. I will hopefully get the chance tomorrow.

If there is something I listed below, but didn't include a picture of it, PM me and I can get one for you. I probably missed something.

'05-'09 Trunk Lid with Custom Spoiler - mounts cut on a CNC out of 6061 Aluminum. Built within CAM rules. The cut on the lexan isn't the cleanest, but I can provide a new piece for the buyer to cut his own, if they would prefer (for a few extra bucks). Also comes with trunk latch so it can easily be swapped onto your car quickly the day before an event - $850

AST 4150 Coilovers, Hyperco Springs (550#F/250#R), Vorshlag Camber Plates, and Shortened Whiteline Endlinks - SOLD

Sparco Evo III with S197 Bracket - unfortunately won't fit in the new car. Very comfortable. - $800

Maximum Motorsports 4-Point Roll Bar with Welded-in Crossbar - Comes with precut interior pieces so that your car can be put back to stock when removed - PENDING

'13-'14 GT500 Rear Brake Adapters - works with all 05-14 rear calipers to adapt to GT500 13.8" brake rotors. Comes with FoMoCo OEM rotors - $200

Brake Duct Backing Plates - $100

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar - nearly brand new - SOLD

Strano Rear Sway Bars - paint is not in the best condition, but sway bar still performs well. Bushings in good condition - $125

GT500 Strut Mounts - used for only a few months until I came across a good deal on camber plates - $50

Eibach Pro-Kit Springs - $150

Custom Harness Brackets (Driver and Passenger) - Allows use of clip in 6 point harnesses with stock seats, or racing seats (as I used it) to not need to drill into the floor of the car - SOLD

Also, if anyone wants the stock S550 exhaust from the backround of the pictures, its free to a good home!

Attachments

• Control Arms.jpg
    Control Arms.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 185
  • EvoIII.jpg
    EvoIII.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 204
  • OilSeperator.jpg
    OilSeperator.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Rollbar.jpg
    Rollbar.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Splitter.jpg
    Splitter.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 180
  • StranoSwaybar.jpg
    StranoSwaybar.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 204
  • stuff1.jpg
    stuff1.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

4.SLOW

Established Member
The last of the pictures, including the required one that has my username and date in it.
Coilovers_4.SLOW.jpg
Coilovers1.jpg
Coilovers2.jpg
Coilovers3.jpg
Coilovers4.jpg
Coilovers5.jpg

4.SLOW

Established Member
Yes, the Whiteline rear bar is sold. I still have the Strano Rear bar that I can make a deal on.

Updated post.

Users who are viewing this thread