Autox video, first event of the season. Not a Mustang, Miata.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I used racechrono for data logging and dashware to create the overlay on the pc, video is from a Sony ASR-15
[video=youtube;A2-AgIVidk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2-AgIVidk8[/video]

smitty2919

Established Member
Is it me or is the Throttle/Brake "progress bar" seem a little delayed based on the video.

Interesting to see you never made it WOT? lol

My first even of the season and first event ever is this weekend. Running Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait. But like you, it won't be in a Mustang.

I get bored of all the "biggs and little" type of threads. Straight-line FTL.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Is it me or is the Throttle/Brake "progress bar" seem a little delayed based on the video.

Interesting to see you never made it WOT? lol

My first even of the season and first event ever is this weekend. Running Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait. But like you, it won't be in a Mustang.

I get bored of all the "biggs and little" type of threads. Straight-line FTL.

The logging is not accurate, that video data is based off gps. I'll be testing out the logging based off OBD-II. I get to go WOT but not a whole lot, I am in second gear the whole time so my top speed on the track is around 50-55.

Good luck this weekend, I'll re racing again this weekend. Post videos and impressions. I think most peoplethat are into cars love it, you'll push the car way harder then you'll ever be able to do on the street. What are you driving?

smitty2919

Established Member
I just noticed you are in Boston...I grew up in Boston my whole life and moved out to Cincy OH couple years ago...female persuasion and better paying job lol.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to running. I won't have ability to get in car videos but my wife will be there with a decent camera so she will be able to get SOMETHING.

I'll be using a 95 Z28. With the help of my wife pushing me, I finally said F it I'm gonna get into autox when I had my 04 GTO. Sold that for a 99 Cobra but that car did not give me a warm feeling about holding up. So I sold that for the Camaro with half the miles. I should have got into a Fbody a LONG time ago. I like the Fbody a lot more than the New Edge mustangs. The GTO convinced me of LS power and I have never looked back. I got the Cobra simply because it was cheaper for parts than the GTO, but the Camaro is in the same boat but without the hassle of the crappy 99 IRS.

Users who are viewing this thread