raiders03

Banned
Can you post moving avatar's? I use to have one but it will not let me post one anymore. I see some of you guys have them. Can anyone help? It keeps saying no animated pics allowed. Thanks

nix5o

Established Member
I tried to post a new regular avatar picture today too, and it wouldn't let me do anything. So I dunno whats up??

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
i made a whole long animated avatar of the berries and cream commercial, then go to load it and tells me no animated images:bash:
then i see others with them, so i have the same question as you

crazyj0n

Established Member
still no1 knows, i was thinking the people with animated avatars have been here before the site got updated. :shrug:

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
^+1 thats what i thought
they probably made a change recently to help speed the site up and only the ones who had animated avatars got to keep them and no one else can upload them now

crazyj0n

Established Member
gomach1 said:
^+1 thats what i thought
they probably made a change recently to help speed the site up and only the ones who had animated avatars got to keep them and no one else can upload them now
that sucks, i vote for animated avatars!
check the pics that make you :lol: thread, i think a few avatars wont hurt :shrug:
by the way, i load that stuff instantly, do people still have 56k?
its like 5-10 bucks more a month for somtin 1,000 times faster/more convienent(sp?)

crazyj0n

Established Member
fat-guy-belly-bump.gif

Bump. someone tell us?

Users who are viewing this thread