Aventador LP750-4 SV or 2016 Ford GT

Which gets your 300k+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kaz109

Established Member
Just curious where your guys internet money would go lol. Most everybody here seen the vid of the SV lapping the ring and it was damn impressive but this is a Ford site and with the return of the flagship GT most drool over it even with it being a Eco V6

[video=youtube;nghCB57ISr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghCB57ISr4[/video]

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I have to say the Aventador just for the engine alone. Even though I like the style of the Ford GT better.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Aventador LP750-4 SV 740HP NA V12. And not because of some silly V6 in the Ford GT versus a hulking V12 in the Lamborghini. I couldn't care less about that crap. The Lamborghini just does more for me in terms of looks and sound.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Hameedi said the Ford GT would have one of the best power-to-weight ratios of any car period. Aventadors are heavy. As mentioned, the V12 will put the sound of the V6 to shame. Big turbos on racing-derived engine or V12. Wtf couldn't Ford have built a sick-ass one-off hand-built V8 with turbos?

SirShaun

Established Member
I'd be going Aventatarded.
Just add twins and time machine.

Ecoboost already going to be tapped out. Ford is going to make it a collectors car, so driving it would make me feel too guilty.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
The aventador is pure sex on wheels. Even batman drove one. Why is this even a question? :bash:

And i wont even mention the sound of a exotic NA v-12 vs a turbo v6.

TClark22

Established Member
It'd be a hard choice for sure.

I have a huge hard on for the Aventador SV. But then again I bleed blue and even though it's a turbo six, Its still a sexy contender. Had the GT come out with a twin turbo coyote drivetrain then it would be GT all day.

But to make a decision. A vent a door

Extremite

Established Member
I'd be going Aventatarded.
Just add twins and time machine.

Ecoboost already going to be tapped out. Ford is going to make it a collectors car, so driving it would make me feel too guilty.

How do you figure it's already going to be "tapped out?" Everyone said the same thing about BMW's S54 when it was released and yet here we are with boosted S54's pushing over 900 at the wheels. Give this engine a little time...it's going to go a long way.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
How do you figure it's already going to be "tapped out?" Everyone said the same thing about BMW's S54 when it was released and yet here we are with boosted S54's pushing over 900 at the wheels. Give this engine a little time...it's going to go a long way.

that engine in the new GT is amazing, its the same motor they use in the racecars tuned down. ALmost everyone here has not hurd what they sound like in the racecar. I have, its amazing.. Everyone seems to think that ford has no idea what they are doing, the new 5.0 is one hell of a car, the GT 350, R and C are all outstanding.. And what? they just said **** the ford GT, lets make it suck? Idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread