Awesome Customer Service from MAC Exhaust

Evan5469

Established Member
Awhile ago I purchased a Pro Chamber from a friend for my Cobra. However, I didn't realize that when bought new there is a reducer that goes inbetween the driver's side manifold and the Pro Chamber itself to prevent leaks. Well after replacing an O2 sensor and tightening the bolts as much as I could I still had a leak and a check engine light to go with it. Which brings us to today. I just called MAC and told them about my situation and they said they would ship the reducer to me free of charge, I just have to cover shipping!!!! So once it arrives I'll finally be able to get rid of my leak and my check engine light for good. Two :thumbsup: for MAC customer service. :beer:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
+1000 for Mac been a supporter and buyer of their products for 20 years!
Remember the Chrome Equal length shorties for the 5.0L? Yup Yup!!

TRBO VNM

Good deal evan. Once you told me you didn't have the reducer, I knew that was your leak issue.

Like I mentioned on the phone, if you have issues doing it on the ground, you are more than welcome to come down and use my lift

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate mac, and I told them I'll never buy parts from them EVER again. Its a long story and I have pictures, they did nothing for me. I would probably have to start my own thread but this happened a few yrs ago.

Evan5469

Established Member
Good deal evan. Once you told me you didn't have the reducer, I knew that was your leak issue.

Like I mentioned on the phone, if you have issues doing it on the ground, you are more than welcome to come down and use my lift

Thanks again for all your help Jason. I'll definitely let you know if I need to come use your lift, I appreciatem you offering. :thumbsup:. I'm really looking forward to the tuning day.

I hate mac, and I told them I'll never buy parts from them EVER again. Its a long story and I have pictures, they did nothing for me. I would probably have to start my own thread but this happened a few yrs ago.

I guess you can't please everyone but they definitely went out of their way to help me with this. I didn't even buy the Pro chamber from them. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Users who are viewing this thread